[ARCADE] Street Fighter II: The World Warrior - "Guile's Theme (Heavy Damage)" by Renaud Bergeron

Started by Zeta, January 18, 2019, 09:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Street Fighter II: The World Warrior
Console: ARCADE
Title: Guile's Theme (Heavy Damage)
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Renaud Bergeron

[attachment deleted by admin]

Khunjund

It goes with everything, but faster!™
Please stop making lists using hyphens.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Khunjund

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Static

Notes and everything look great, but the title on the sheet should match the submission title (which is the official title). Right now, the sheet just says "Street Fighter II".

Edit: Another thing I wanted to bring up was the title of the track itself. I've seen a lot of names for SFII tracks (like "[Character] Theme", "[Character]'s Theme" (which is what you have), "[Character] Stage" (then followed by I or II, or Type A or B). Some of the official soundtracks do "[Country] ([Character])". I don't think it matters what title we choose, but I wanted to bring this up because your two Guile sheets will eventually be the template of sorts for all the other SFII sheets that follow.

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Khunjund

Quote from: Static on February 01, 2019, 07:27:16 PMNotes and everything look great, but the title on the sheet should match the submission title (which is the official title). Right now, the sheet just says "Street Fighter II".

Done.

Quote from: Static on February 01, 2019, 07:27:16 PMEdit: Another thing I wanted to bring up was the title of the track itself. I've seen a lot of names for SFII tracks (like "[Character] Theme", "[Character]'s Theme" (which is what you have), "[Character] Stage" (then followed by I or II, or Type A or B). Some of the official soundtracks do "[Country] ([Character])". I don't think it matters what title we choose, but I wanted to bring this up because your two Guile sheets will eventually be the template of sorts for all the other SFII sheets that follow.

I definitely prefer the format "[Character]'s Theme", which is also the most common format for other video games (e.g. "Aerith's Theme"), and what I believe to be the most recognizable format for the general public.

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta