News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

TWG II: The Game of Fate

Started by Nakah, July 31, 2008, 10:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pumpy_heart

cause they are racist.
Once again, guard protection please. Thanks.

Nakah

Night is over. All PMs are in. Story will follow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, everyone awakened. Someone was dead. Is awakened a word of actual existence?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Day 6. Sirus is dead. Day ends Wednesday @ 9:00 p.m. EST

Begin.

Sirus

Oh NO!!!!!  :o
ya got me wolves   :P
good luck to my fellow survivors

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Oh noes, I am dead.  I don't even know what I was :P  I never bothered to check MWAHAHAHA

Dekudude

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on August 17, 2008, 11:04:18 PMOh noes, I am dead.  I don't even know what I was :P  I never bothered to check MWAHAHAHA

You are such a liar. XD

I vote for HungryDragon. He is the only person that both Pumpy, and myself, agree could be a wolf. I'm still considering Gamer, but HungryDragon is my #1 priority.

pumpy_heart

HungryDragon
Everyone...we just lost our last blue.
No more guardian protection. No more Vigi. No more Physcic.
We are on are own and must be forced to make decisions.
There are 5 of us left. I, Dekudude, Master_Gamer, Tranzlater, and HungryDragon. Which means....we got rid of at least 1 wolf before. That means, we have made progress.
Now, I suggest we continue. This game is about to get on a personal level. So I ask each of you now to think about your alliances. Think about what you have given them and what you have recieved. And I suggest you base your vote off that.
Every other person in the game has attempted to try to communicate with me. That means that everyone except HungryDragon has been active with me.
From various sources, I hear that HungryDragon wants to quit. Then why doesn't he? Nakah said he can replace people easily (and I know some people who would like to play). But somehow, HungryDragon doesn't do this.
And therefore, I suggest that HungryDragon is the last wolf among us. If HungryDragon was inactive, Nakah would have replaced him. But...the thing is...HungryDragon isn't unactive. He's active, but we can't see it.
All he has to do is send a pm to Nakah every night. And therefore, he's active.
Again, I ask each of you to find out who you trust the most...and vote who you trust the least.
Again, HungryDragon should be the last wolf in this game. Humans can win if they truly examine their personal gameplay and make decisions accordingly.

master_gamer38

Sorry HungryDragon, but if you aren't going to vote to lynch or help out humans in any way you seem like a wolf. Even though I don't believe that, but there is that chance. And the humans need to stay safe.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

pumpy_heart

Nakah Edit: No one says it first but me.

master_gamer38

It was an insta before I even voted... I just noticed that Tranzlater had voted for HungryDragon next.  :-\ That means that everyone voted for him except for himself.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Tranzlater

Hey! I've found an internet service in my hotel! Now I have intanet! Yay!
But the keyboard is croatian, man, it's weird. Yeah I've already voted for Hungrydragon, but here it is also. The y is where the z should be and vice verca. It's qwertzuiop instead. WEIRD.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Nakah

I-I-INSTAAA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, it appeared that the number of thinning white blobs was showing. Everyone looked at each other. It wasn't long before one white blob was killed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Night 7. HungryDragon is dead. Night ends Wednesday @ 9:00 p.m. EST

Begin.

Dekudude

Nakah

Quote from: Dekudude on August 19, 2008, 04:18:41 PMWait, we didn't win?!

Evidently not.

Night 7 is over. It is now Day 7. Story will follow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 7 days since the party was turned to white blobs unknowing each other's identity. What a strange realm it was. Everyone that remained would awake on the 7th day to find another white blob killed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Day 7. Tranzlater is dead. Day ends Friday @ 9:00 p.m. EST.

Begin.

Dekudude

Pumpy_Heart
Gamer
Dekudude

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to let you go, Gamer. I've been with Pumpy through this, and I 100% trust him. You're the only option. Sorry, and good game!

Dekudude

Well, I don't know how much I'll be on, so I guess I might as well put a couple final words here:

For starters, let me admit: I have made a few mistakes this game. I voted for iDown, Purple... and a couple other people, who, as far as we are aware, weren't wolves. I also trusted Super Zombie, which was quite a mistake, as he talked me in to voting for a couple people who were innocent, too, just so that the wolves would have less to deal with. I was a silly victim. Finally, I guess I am probably one of the major factors in our lack of winning so far. I've talked to Pumpy_Heart a good deal, asking plenty of questions, which I guess was so I would stop killing humans, because he seems to know a lot-- however, I never considered that that may have stressed him out a good bit. Sorry, Pumpy!

However, I will admit, I have also helped out a good deal, too! I can't take all the blame. I was obviously right about Concerto, or SuperZombie, both of whom I will tried to turn Pumpy's eye, from. We were certain we got a third wolf with HungryDragon, which we didn't, so I obviously have some sanity left over.

Plus, I learned a lot about a lot of members, even if I didn't find out their identities. I talked to Super Zombie nearly every day, as well with Nakah a bit, learning of his opinion on what was happening, though I was careful to not let him give me hints. He actually thought a lot the same why I did-- seeing Pumpy as a good ruler, and a bit of a dictator. Though he may have messed up once or twice in voting choice, he has done really well thus far, which is why I'm certain us humans will win this game, as opposed to the prior, in which the wolves dominated. Also, at the time of this writing, I've been talking to Master_Gamer as well, who seems quite unsure of what to do, though I have suspected Master_Gamer for quite a while of wolfery... a theory I'm standing by. I've done a good job of keeping up with this game, too, knowing who trusts who, who doesn't trust who, and who is acting wolfish. I also found out who a good deal of the blue people were, though that information failed to prove helpful, as the guardian and psychic both died, with me being unable to do anything to help but not vote for them.

As news against Gamer, I have suspected him as a wolf for quite a while. He's been in the game, but not as a particularly active member, which is usually what wolves do. Also, after I said that he wasn't active (I haven't seen any posts from him at the time) he nearly instantaneously PMed me with, "I have been more active than you think!". The three of us all have seemed a bit wolfish in our own ways, I'll admit it, but I think Gamer is moreso than either of us, me or Pumpy. So, Pumpy, the vote is in your hands... I just hope you trust me after all of my mistakes, and realize that I am right about one thing-- I am NOT a wolf!