News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

MediaFire

Started by Nana1Popo2, August 02, 2008, 08:27:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nana1Popo2

can somebody help me, mediafire has been updated  >:( and i cant load my new song...well i can it just takes FOREVER. it's on the lowest speed.......what do i do..? ???

thanx!  ;D :P
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Gooch

I dont have a clue, but would certainly like to know, when i uploaded my song i just had to buck-up and get through the long wait times.

Nana1Popo2

*sigh*......k ill just leave it on and w8....lol

Nana1Popo2

OMG......i left that MediaFire upoading a song for 364 minutes and it's not done!..........great.... :-\

Palagerini

hm.... try using another file uploader... sometimes mediafire is like that and it just needs some time to fix itself...
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Gooch

what could you possibly be downloading that would take 6 hours to download??????

Nana1Popo2

just a regular song file.....what other uploading sites r there?

Gooch

Theres, wait, nevermind, i lost it. i'll tell you if it comes to mind again.

Nana1Popo2

HungryDragon

http://myfreefilehosting.com

I tried uploading some stuff to mediafire yesterday but the server was apparently timing out... so I used the above  :)
Credit to Strecno for the avatar! | MY SUBMISSION THREAD

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on August 02, 2008, 03:21:46 PMOMG......i left that MediaFire upoading a song for 364 minutes and it's not done!..........great.... :-\

Exit it and retry. That happens every time the site is "verifying" the file and you click on another page(Finale Notepad, the forums, whatever). If you change pages while it's verifying, you'll have to restart the uploading process.  :-\

That's my theory anyway...
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Composer #40

You people have problems? As far as I know it's the same as it was, the only change is mass uploading. Brawler's theory seems accurate because it's happened to me even before they changed. If you have fast connections it should upload in seconds and then a share button will pop up when it's done.

It happens Every. Day!

Nana1Popo2

yah i did that brawler, but still the same...hmm ill try hungrydragon's thanx!

PseudoMario16

well, i dont know what you guys are talking about, i dont have any problem with mediafire
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Nana1Popo2