News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Staff changes! (And happy solstice)

Started by Latios212, June 21, 2019, 03:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Hi everyone, I've got some important announcements today :)

First up, Dudeman and KefkaticFanatic will be stepping down as moderators, and Sebastian and Brassman388 will be moving to the Ghost Updater role. Due to recent events in the real world, these staff members aren't able to be quite as active online anymore for the foreseeable future. Please join me in thanking them for their service~ (As a reminder, like other Ghost Updaters, Seb and Brassman still plan on helping out when they can, however often they are able to drop in.)

But it's also time for new staff members! Joining us as moderators are BlackDragonSlayer, E. Gadd Industries, and Yug_Guy. Give them a warm welcome!

Also, happy summer solstice! Be sure to stay sunscreen and wear hydrated! (Or happy winter solstice if you're one of them upside down folks!)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Splatoon Inkling

BlackDragonSlayer

AIIIIEEEEEEE. I'm sad cause I won't be a mod at the same time as Dudeman!!!!! But I promise I will be fair and just.

Also, I've got to decide what my mod text will be. A tough choice, and will probably change often before I get it down.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Latios212 on June 21, 2019, 03:51:53 PMFirst up, Dudeman and KefkaticFanatic will be stepping down as moderators, and Sebastian and Brassman388 will be moving to the Ghost Updater role. Due to recent events in the real world, these staff members aren't able to be quite as active online anymore for the foreseeable future. Please join me in thanking them for their service~ (As a reminder, like other Ghost Updaters, Seb and Brassman still plan on helping out when they can, however often they are able to drop in.)
Can we get an f in the chat for our boys?

In other news, I got this really cool hammer today. I'm hoping to try it out sometime :)

Libera

Farewells to the old,
Salutations to the new.
Best of luck to all
In whatever that you do.

Don't burn NSM down, guys.

cashwarrior1

mikey

getting rid of the two mods was like
good enough

do we need to add 3 to take their place
unmotivated

Dudeman

It's been fun and it's been a pleasure, but it's time I took some time off from NSM. Don't take this to mean I'm leaving for good! You guys are practically my family. I've spent over a third of my life as a member of this site, and I hope to spend many more years hanging out and seeing where NinSheetMusic goes next.
Welcome aboard to my replacements the new mods! May you wield the mighty hammer with fairness, temperance, and...moderation. I believe in every single one of you that you will do a fine job.
And to anyone I've made hate me over the years, I apologize for my inappropriate outbursts and misplaced sarcasm. I have a strong sense of "right and wrong", and sometimes I forgot I was talking to real people in the process. Hopefully stepping down will make some of you happy. You're free to fill my PM's with hate mail now! I promise I won't tell!
This has been a valuable and educational experience for me. I'll always treasure my time helping NSM become a bigger and better place, in whatever small way I could. Thanks for everything, fam. It's been lit. I'll be seein' ya.

- Daniel

p.s. yes im gonna respond to the critiques on turnabout sisters i havent had the time yet but soon i promise ok thx bai
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

AmpharosAndy

rip dudeman and seb </3 nsm ain't worth it anymore I'm out

joking btw
innit

Sebastian

Hey, guess it's my turn.

Yeah, so life has thrown me quite a few curve balls lately. My Junior year of college (which I just finished this past May) was quite a heavy and busy year. Also, this summer I am doing a loott of traveling and will be away from my PC for most of it, which is another inhibitor to doing sheets. Since I wasn't sure of my activity over my Senior year (since I'm preparing for my Senior recital AND doing an internship DURING the academic year), I thought it would be best to become a Ghost Updater...for now. Since it hurts me so much not to be on NSM and since I miss arranging/checking sheets, my goal is to become a full-fledged Updater once again after I graduate next May. Until then, I'm gonna try to pop in as often as I can and help out. : )

Olimar12345

Thank you for your service, both to those stepping down and those stepping up.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Onionleaf

A huge Thank You to those who are (semi-)retiring, your contributions to NSM have not been left unnoticed! Now you can sit back and view from a safe distance the mayhem that ensues on the forums daily.

And Congrats on the new promotions - enjoy the newfound superpowers and responsibilities that come with them. ;)

E. Gadd Industries

Ahhhh I'm excited! (Also I just got finished trying to be away from tech for a week so I hadn't disappeared ;))

In other news...
I got a package in the mail the other day, and it was a hammer with Dudeman's signature on it?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

JDMEK5

Eyyy congrats fellas! Also thanks muchissimo to dudeman, seb, kefka, and brassman!
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26