News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

[DELETED] [SWITCH] Super Mario Odyssey - "Crazy Cap 1" by Jack

Started by Zeta, June 27, 2019, 07:08:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Super Mario
Game: Super Mario Odyssey
Console: Nintendo Switch
Title: Crazy Cap 1
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Jack

Jack

There's no clear title to this song, as it's usually grouped together with the other Crazy Cap songs, but Crazy Cap 1 seems to be the acceptable title.

Latios212

According to the official soundtrack I think all these short pieces should be grouped into one...

Aside from that, I'm a bit confused by this arrangement. It sounds to me like the melody plays single notes, not parallel thirds. And putting the left hand up two octaves would go above (as well as overlap) the right hand part.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Jack

Eesh - that's a little embarrassing. I made this for myself a while back and I must've been listening to a different version of the song, and it seems you're certainly right about grouping the songs together for the soundtrack.  For the record, I meant the right hand to be two octaves up, not the right.

It seems I'd have to bite off a little more than I'd like to chew at the moment to make a solid arrangement of all the shop themes in one, so I'd like to shelf this one.
Thanks for taking the time to look at it, though.

-Jack

Latios212

No worries! Sounds good. Feel free to share progress in a personal arrangements thread or something.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Jack

So then - is it okay if I delete this submission?

LeviR.star

Quote from: Jack on July 01, 2019, 06:44:12 PMSo then - is it okay if I delete this submission?

Go for it, Jack. It would be the right thing to do right now.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements