News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

NSMTWG Halloween Special

Started by mikey, October 09, 2019, 12:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

I've wanted to host a specific kind of game for a while.  This game isn't for the faint of heart, however.

We're pulling out all the stops.

To sign up, message me privately, either on forums or discord (Join the server here: https://discord.gg/ymgHvsn ).  This game will be extremely bastard, and there are no rules on what to expect or not to expect, other than the following:
1. There will be a human faction and a wolf faction.
2. The human and wolf wincons will be standard.
3. Any host communication can be counted on as literally truthful, no more, no less.

Anything can happen!  The game will be available for any number of players, and phases will try to accommodate as many lifestyles as possible.  When signing up, if you're concerned about IRL issues getting in the way, just tell me things like what times you prefer phase ends to be, or how long you want the phases to be if that's something you think could be a problem.  If you have to out later, don't sweat it.  You're not obligated to stick it out if you decide you don't want to.

Game should start around October 18th give or take a day.

Are you ready to play?

Players:

1. ??????????
2. ??????????
3. ??????????
4. ??????????

Subs:
unmotivated

mikey

Unfortunately we don't have enough support to run games atm... Maybe next time!
unmotivated