News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Metalman theme

Started by BlueFlameDude, August 02, 2008, 12:09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueFlameDude

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Brawler4Ever

Awesome remix.

1. Key of A Flat Major
2. Separate the notes. Just put a dotted whole note into eacho measure so that it's more readable.
3. If there is a...um... P-rainbow thingy-P in the same measure, then you could get rid of those. It should just be a P. Or I could if it's too confusing.  :P
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

BlueFlameDude

ok i tryed it in a different key, douls not really work :P
you can try and seperate the notes, i tryed
and i have no idea what the P rainbowie thingie P is so you can take care of that too
i will give you credit too so thanx
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

pumpy_heart

He is saying keep the notes where they are, just change the key signature.
Notepad wont let you do that though, so you might have to ask someone to do it in our "Help!" subforum thingy.

BlueFlameDude

Quote from: pumpy_heart on August 03, 2008, 07:44:15 PMHe is saying keep the notes where they are, just change the key signature.
Notepad wont let you do that though, so you might have to ask someone to do it in our "Help!" subforum thingy.

... ok i did not conseder that thanx

BlueFlameDude

the frigggen help thread is S*!T now noone has posted any thing to help people for at least 3 weeks now