News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Which Wii game should I get next?

Started by Tranzlater, August 03, 2008, 09:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

I did like Twilight Princess on GC much better. Probably because doing the attacks with the mothions was rather annoying.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Tranzlater

No. Not Zelda. I got ocarina of time and I don't find it enjoyabe.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

kotorfanboy

How can it not like Zelda? Is it...is it human?  :o

SuperFireKirby

So the alien that crash landed in Roswell isn't dead...

nintendo4life

everyone has different tastes guys me i love zelda . just let him miss out on THE greatest games ever......oh yea if u want good games try rockband,no more heroes,super m galaxy or ff4 for the ds

Dude

I don't like Zelda either...

But just the 3d ones with the skulltullas
If you disagree with my statement, then raise the roof. (^>_>)^

Tranzlater

I gotta try the original.
If I can be bothered since I'm saving for ForceUnleashed.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

All be ready for the biggest most awsome advanement in messaging ever! DANCING KIRBY!!!
(>'.')> <('.'<) (>'.')> <('.'<)

Tranzlater

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 29, 2008, 02:11:10 PMAll be ready for the biggest most awsome advanement in messaging ever! DANCING KIRBY!!!
(>'.')> <('.'<) (>'.')> <('.'<)

Now, I'm not a murderer at heart, but that dancing Kirby really does make me want to destroy you. And all other users in every other site on the intaweb.
BTW could we try to stay on topic?

Oh hang on, we don't have one....
OK, a good DS game? Anyone?
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

Any game that doesn't have Tingle on the cover.

Tranzlater

I'd love to see what gave that game a 12+ rating.
Killing Looney Toons with graphic gore, anyone?
Probably not for long.

KefkaticFanatic

How about the "fear" descriptor?  Or possibly much homosexuality references...

Also about you sig:  They aren't rights.  The pound is worth more than the dollar, they're going to make things more expensive.  And you can't complain unless you're in Australia.  They really fuck em up there.

me irl
[close]

Tranzlater

Quote from: Gamer4250 on September 01, 2008, 08:25:52 AMHow about the "fear" descriptor?  Or possibly much homosexuality references...

Also about you sig:  They aren't rights.  The pound is worth more than the dollar, they're going to make things more expensive.  And you can't complain unless you're in Australia.  They really fuck em up there.

Uh huh that's why I put tranzlation and Oh Look! $60 verses $35!
You really like bitching, don't you.
Probably not for long.

KefkaticFanatic

You obviously don't know what "bitching" would mean.  What I did was criticize your sig, not whine and complain about something stupid.

me irl
[close]