News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Concerto Arrangements

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, February 29, 2008, 03:49:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starpikachu

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on June 08, 2008, 04:15:16 PMTry again, it should work again.
IT FINALLY WORKS!

Anyway, this is my comment (well, not exactly, but close enough):
Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on June 08, 2008, 04:27:21 PMI only listend to the stolen car one and it's...kinda suspensful I kinda imagined a guy looking at where he parked his car and then the cam ZOOMED into his sweaty face and then into the deserted parking lot XD

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Your not going to critique it?  :'(  Anyways, new song up.  Fun fun.

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Olimar12345

i thought the Amadous one was really good!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MetroidHunter26

I listend to all of them and I'm not a big fan of well that kinda type of music >___> but not that I have anything bad to say! They were all good very great even. (better than anything I can do. >___>) so Great job on them! Keep up the good work!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

New stuff up (technically old).  CHECK IT OUT.  I FEEL LIKE I'M DYING HERE, NO ONE EVER COMMENTS, BUT THE SELECT FEW GOLDENS.  Done ranting.

Brawler4Ever

Guitar surf is now invalid quickkey.

The others in the bunch...
I've never heard my computer make those noises. But you're right. They sound "fun."  ;)
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

ALPRAS

I would like to hear but all the link have errors and I cant download the songs... Try to fix that

Shervin

absolutely none of the links work at all.