Game: Game Boy BIOS
Console: Game Boy
Title: Startup
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Th3Gavst3r

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

LeviR.star

In your other startup sheet for the GBA BIOS, you didn't use a dotted line bracket for the 8va/15ma. Is there any reason you have one here?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Th3Gavst3r

Just because of the grace note really. I didn't want it to be ambiguous if the 8va applied to only one note or both

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Maelstrom

This may sound weird, but idk about the grace note. That feels like it'd be more fitting for a coin sfx, while this sounds short, but not that short.

LeviR.star

Quote from: Maelstrom on December 21, 2019, 09:06:15 AMThis may sound weird, but idk about the grace note. That feels like it'd be more fitting for a coin sfx, while this sounds short, but not that short.

I feel like it would have been fitting in the GBA Startup. What would you rather notate it as?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Maelstrom

Th3Gavst3r

Quote from: Maelstrom on December 21, 2019, 09:06:15 AMThis may sound weird, but idk about the grace note. That feels like it'd be more fitting for a coin sfx, while this sounds short, but not that short.

I do actually agree with you. The first note is more deliberate than I'd expect a grace note to be. Changed to 16th note

Libera

Damn that was pretty tough to check.  But at least it's done now!

Accepting...

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Libera.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot