[GEN] Sonic & Knuckles - "Lava Reef Zone Act 1" (Replacement) by Yug Guy

Started by Zeta, January 01, 2020, 01:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Libera on January 31, 2020, 03:11:14 PMThanks, 'The Sega Sound Team'.
Let's just say that the authorial ownership of the songs in S3&K is... complicated

InsigTurtle

i take it that michael jackson was not involved however

my only real beef with this is m.8, m.12 where the two voices in the top staff overlap and obscures the direction of the melody and the accomp on beat 1.5: on a pdf especially, where it's all black and white, it can be hard to tell what is going where. i'd use the note mover tool here just to boop them apart slightly so when you read it you can clearly say "oh this A is from the melody and this C is from the accomp"

Yug_Guy

Quote from: InsigTurtle on January 31, 2020, 07:27:19 PMmy only real beef with this is m.8, m.12 where the two voices in the top staff overlap and obscures the direction of the melody and the accomp on beat 1.5: on a pdf especially, where it's all black and white, it can be hard to tell what is going where. i'd use the note mover tool here just to boop them apart slightly so when you read it you can clearly say "oh this A is from the melody and this C is from the accomp"
Take a look & lmk what you think

InsigTurtle

Zeta