[PS1] Xenogears - 'The Beginning and the End'

Started by Vapidbobcat, January 26, 2020, 06:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vapidbobcat

Hi, I'd love to see a sheet or midi file for this Xenogears song

Static

I'm actually currently working on a trombone sextet version of this piece, so I'll send you files for that when I'm finished... Probably sometime this week.

Vapidbobcat

Quote from: Static on January 26, 2020, 06:18:16 PMI'm actually currently working on a trombone sextet version of this piece, so I'll send you files for that when I'm finished... Probably sometime this week.

Thank you

Static

Sorry for the wait! My arrangement is finished now. I have a score of the original in E minor, but this is not an ideal range for a trombone choir, so I have another copy in B minor. The files are here.

I should clarify this isn't an exact transcription; but it's pretty close to the original, with the original melodies and harmonies in tact. I just changed some of the chord voicings.

Vapidbobcat

Quote from: Static on February 08, 2020, 03:56:38 PMSorry for the wait! My arrangement is finished now. I have a score of the original in E minor, but this is not an ideal range for a trombone choir, so I have another copy in B minor. The files are here.

I should clarify this isn't an exact transcription; but it's pretty close to the original, with the original melodies and harmonies in tact. I just changed some of the chord voicings.

Thank you for remembering!