Console: Game Boy Advance
Title: Title Screen
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Nine Lives

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

NineLives

Source:
Credit to LeviR.star for help with the formatting.

Latios212

Using this non extended version...

Spoiler
[close]

Here's a file with the following changes (so you don't have to try and make them using Notepad) -
- Key should be C major (no accidentals)
- I'd suggest re-spelling m. 1 beats 3-4 using flats.
- I don't think you should start and end a slur on the same side of the same notehead. I get what you were trying to do in m. 19, but one slur to cover the whole phrase would be neater and clearer, unless you want to put glissandos or grace notes between the top melody notes instead. (That would actually work fine given the fingering needed here, if you want)
- There's a grace note A before the grace note A# in m. 22/39
- Beat 3 in m. 26/42 should have A natural, not A#
- m. 38-39 LH should look like 23-24 (looks like a copy/paste error)

Other suggestions I did not touch yet that I would suggest changing:
- A courtesy natural would be nice on the G in m. 3 RH
- We could probably cut down on the measure count by using repeats, but that's not strictly necessary
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

NineLives

Thanks for the fixes, Latios!
Quote from: Latios212 on January 18, 2020, 11:47:30 AM- A courtesy natural would be nice on the G in m. 3 RH
- We could probably cut down on the measure count by using repeats, but that's not strictly necessary
I'll get the first small thing added soon enough, and for the second concern, I feel the measure count is fine and the pages aren't too crowded or barren or anything, so I don't think it's necessary like you said.

Latios212

Quote from: NineLives on January 20, 2020, 10:02:02 AMThanks for the fixes, Latios!

I'll get the first small thing added soon enough
No problem! I went ahead and edited that in for you real quick in case that's a problem on Notepad (P is the keyboard on Finale, dunno if that works on Notepad.)

This one looks good to me now!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

Had a check, some things:

-The lower notes in the right hand dyads of bar 3 should be D E F F# rather than Eb Eb F F#.
-You included the grace notes in bar 22 and 38, but not in the other places like 19?  Is there a reason for this?
-The lower Es in the right hand dyads of bar 35 aren't present on beats 2-4, as far as I can tell.
-The last four bars are missing harmony (very obviously so in the final bar).  Missing a G in bar 51, a Cb in bar 52, a Cn in bar 53 and a Dn + Eb in bar 54.

Hope that helps!

NineLives

Quote from: Libera on January 21, 2020, 02:14:58 PM-The lower notes in the right hand dyads of bar 3 should be D E F F# rather than Eb Eb F F#.
-You included the grace notes in bar 22 and 38, but not in the other places like 19
-The lower Es in the right hand dyads of bar 35 aren't present on beats 2-4, as far as I can tell.
-The last four bars are missing harmony (very obviously so in the final bar).  Missing a G in bar 51, a Cb in bar 52, a Cn in bar 53 and a Dn + Eb in bar 54.
All right. I think I covered these fine. If not, just say so.

Libera

Quote from: Libera on January 21, 2020, 02:14:58 PMand a Dn + Eb in bar 54.

Sorry if this wasn't clear, but I meant that there should be both a Dn and Eb on both of those chords.

Also, the graces you've now added in aren't entirely accurate.  The first (bar 12) sounds like C -> C# -> D, the second (bar 19) sounds like Bn -> Bb -> An and the third (also bar 19) sounds like Ab -> An -> Bb -> Bn to me.  The other changes look good.

NineLives

Quote from: Libera on January 25, 2020, 01:36:11 PMSorry if this wasn't clear, but I meant that there should be both a Dn and Eb on both of those chords.
Also, the graces you've now added in aren't entirely accurate.  The first (bar 12) sounds like C -> C# -> D, the second (bar 19) sounds like Bn -> Bb -> An and the third (also bar 19) sounds like Ab -> An -> Bb -> Bn to me.  The other changes look good.
Gotcha. All right. Fixed!

Libera

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Libera.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot