Game: Final Fantasy IX
Console: PlayStation
Title: All Hail the New Queen
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Th3Gavst3r

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Libera

The Ab at the end should be a G#.  Other than that this is very nice.

Latios212

To add onto what Libera said, a couple of visual things:
- The p at the beginning is a bit high, almost as if to imply that it applies to the right hand only.
- I'd suggest flipping the slur at the end, as it would make more sense to visually end it on the G#.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Th3Gavst3r

Quote from: Libera on March 14, 2020, 02:17:05 PMThe Ab at the end should be a G#.  Other than that this is very nice.
Got it

Quote from: Latios212 on March 14, 2020, 02:44:15 PMTo add onto what Libera said, a couple of visual things:
- The p at the beginning is a bit high, almost as if to imply that it applies to the right hand only.
- I'd suggest flipping the slur at the end, as it would make more sense to visually end it on the G#.
Compressed that system to make things spaced a little nicer. I also like the flipped slur, added it

Latios212

Verrrry tiny thing - LH in m. 5 beat 2 doesn't have the B in it like measure 1. Aside from that, approved :)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

Th3Gavst3r

Quote from: Latios212 on April 15, 2020, 06:12:45 PMVerrrry tiny thing - LH in m. 5 beat 2 doesn't have the B in it like measure 1. Aside from that, approved :)

I think you're right. At the very least, the restrike is quiet enough that it's barely audible. Removed

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot