NinSheetMusic Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Author Topic: [PC] The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky - "Silver Will" by Maelstrom  (Read 82 times)

Zeta

• NSM Bot
  • Nintendo Nocturne
    • View Profile

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
Console: PC
Title: Silver Will
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Maelstrom
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 04:54:47 PM by Maelstrom »

Maelstrom

• Resident Fire Emblem Expert
  • Updater
  • Nintendo Nocturne
  • anime was a mistake
    • View Profile

Intro left out for obvious reasons

Static

• Updater
  • Rupee Ragtime
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
    • Email

Nice to see a Legend of Heroes sheet! Also this reminds me I still have to finish Sophisticated Fight
  • I would include the intro, even if it's just octave C#s in the bass. It's still part of the track.
  • m9 RH beat 2: The G#s should be G naturals.
  • m18 RH beat 3-4: The C naturals should be B#s and the Ebs should be D#s (G#7b9 chord).
  • m19-25 RH: The lower harmony sounds like it should be a 6th below the melody, not a 3rd.
  • m34 LH sounds a bit more complex than you've written it. If you intentionally simplified it there, that's fine, but I wanted to point it out anyway.
Cool sheet.

Maelstrom

• Resident Fire Emblem Expert
  • Updater
  • Nintendo Nocturne
  • anime was a mistake
    • View Profile

yes finish sophisticated fight already
m34 LH sounds a bit more complex than you've written it. If you intentionally simplified it there, that's fine, but I wanted to point it out anyway.
please don't give measure numbers after you add measures
yeah it was simplified to be more pianistic and playable.
While I was at it, I simplified the LH 16th runs to make the song more consistently playable.
Now there's never more than one 16th note in a row outside a few places in the melody where it's easy to reach without any crossing over.

I took the liberty of making the intro fermatas instead of two measures because that seems more in like with how someone would play it and not because 2 measures completely ruined my measure spacing

files updated

Static

• Updater
  • Rupee Ragtime
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
    • Email

yes finish sophisticated fight alreadyplease don't give measure numbers after you add measures
Oh yeah, I'll keep that in mind in the future.

I took the liberty of making the intro fermatas instead of two measures because that seems more in like with how someone would play it and not because 2 measures completely ruined my measure spacing
Fair enough lol

Looks nice.

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 23 queries.