News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

What happened to these songs???

Started by N-Plus, August 08, 2008, 12:03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N-Plus

Some songs, from Mario Galaxy arent there any more!! ( i;m looking for the good egg galaxy and i remember seeing it there) where have these and other sheet music gone!!?!!?!

Jamaha

N-Plus

ughhhhh!!! what! is there any place i can find them!!!

KefkaticFanatic

If it was by Akiro or Beethoven they may be at www.gamemusicworld.net

Also try www.apollomix.com

And for a more superior arrangement, you could look at www.vgsheets.com

me irl
[close]

PseudoMario16

Quote from: JaMaHa on August 08, 2008, 12:18:38 PMRemoved by the arranger's request.
y would u ever want to take your arrangement off ninsheetmusic??? it just doesnt make sense to me why any1 would want to do that
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

blah54

people have left the site on unpleasant terms... and just asked for their sheets to be removed out of anger, or just because they don't respect the site anymore...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

HugoMeister

Yeah, NSM isn't really up there in terms of "good quality" so....it could be embarrassment as well.

I think those were B-Kpianist's arrangements, I might have them somewhere.....

Ah, here we are:

http://www.freewebs.com/bkpianist/wii.htm

Good Egg Galaxy and them are there.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

N-Plus

thanks alot!!!!

all i need noe is Gusty galaxy, and i can die happy!1 ( currently looking 4 a good arrangment it on my own, let me know if u find it, anyone!)

ALPRAS

Well, im making God egg galaxy right now, but you can check others too

tomaltymike075

Super Mario Galaxy has a great lineup of songs. Now I'm looking for the Gusty Garden Theme that was on the site like a while ago. I also remember Bowser's Galaxy Reactor being on here and it got taken off. I was going to print it off and it disappeared on me! Ugghh!

Anyways, why is there TWO arrangements of Toad's Brigade? Starshroom is the other one.

Also, the former Star Festival arrangement was better, it had the intro plus it had better chording.

Otherwise, the load of songs that HAVE been added to the site are much appreciated! THANKS!