News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Replacements Update

Started by mastersuperfan, May 30, 2020, 05:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Quote from: Radiak488417 on June 04, 2020, 05:50:25 PMI also have an in-progress version of Bumper Crop Bump, so if Levi ends up not being able to do it I can take that one as well.

Go for it. I've had my eye on that sheet for a while, but if you've already got an in-progress draft going there's no need for me to start my own.

Since the guys at work found me a new planting job, I've been employed all week, and especially busy. I may not have the time to take on most of the sheets I haven't started, but I will make sure to replace Kid Icarus's "Title Screen" first.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Latios212

Two more days to get your replacements in!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

Just finished re-writing my "Cut Man Stage" replacement, leaving "Fire Man Stage" and "Elec Man Stage" as the only original Mega Man sheets to be updated. We'll see what tomorrow brings!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Latios212

Arranging window is up!

Time for checking! Be sure to check back regularly to respond to feedback when we give it :)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

All of the sheets for this project have now been accepted.  A big thanks to everyone who participated, and I'll be archiving this thread now.