Series: The Legend of Zelda
Game: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Console: Nintendo 64
Title: Inside the Deku Tree
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Sidon327

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latios212

Cool! I don't have much to add - notes look correct and the way you've written the rhythms out looks like a pretty good depiction of the original.

Just a few small things:
- Something went funny in the PDF export, there's a random 3 at the bottom in the PDF
- Wondering if you want to make m. 3-4 and 21-22 5/4+3/4 instead of 4/4+4/4 so the measures always coincide with the LH F# strikes. Totally okay keeping it as is if that seems like overkill, just wanted to throw that out there
- This seems like it's in B mixolydian, so thoughts about making the key signature 5 sharps and writing A naturals? I know there are different opinions on this but once again just wanted to see what you wanted to do.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sidon327

The time signature and key signature changes make a lot of sense in context of this track so I made those changes!  :D

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sidon327

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Static

• m6: That first 16th note sounds like it should be D#, and then beat 2 sounds like it should be a triplet: the B tied over, then D# then F#.
  • m7-8 sound a bit more like triplet rhythms to me than dotted 8th-16th rhythms.
  • m14 beat 2 sounds like a triplet also.
  • m20 sounds more like this to me:

Sidon327

Just made those changes :D

I was wondering if it would be a good idea to indicate to the performer to use the soft pedal/practice pedal if they wanted to make it sound warmer, or is that not necessary?

Thanks!

Latios212

You're always more than welcome to include performance directions in the form of text to help the performer understand how to play it :) that sounds good to me

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sidon327

Zeta