News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

[MUL] Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards - "Quiki-Mart" by Nine Lives

Started by Zeta, August 04, 2020, 03:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards
Console: Multiplatform
Title: Quiki-Mart
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Nine Lives

[attachment deleted by admin]

NineLives

Here's the source. I apologize for it being an MP3. YouTube links for music from games like this are hard to find.

LeviR.star

The Kwik-E-Mart?

Also, those first few notes had me expecting Spanish Flea. Can ya blame me? :P
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

NineLives

Quote from: LeviR.star on August 04, 2020, 03:32:51 PMAlso, those first few notes had me expecting Spanish Flea. Can ya blame me? :P
There's definitely some inspiration for sure.

Static

Quote from: LeviR.star on August 04, 2020, 03:32:51 PMAlso, those first few notes had me expecting Spanish Flea. Can ya blame me? :P
Me too lol

• m16 beat 2 RH: There should be a D under the G.
  • I think the last 2 systems would look better with a 3-3 measure distribution instead of 4-2. Maybe you can get that by adding some measures and deleting them, idk, but if you need help I can just do that for ya

That's all I got, looks good!

NineLives

Static

One last tiny thing, sorry I didn't catch this earlier: The left side of the tempo marking should be aligned with the left side of the time signature. It's a really minor detail I know but that way it's consistent with other sheets.

NineLives

Maelstrom

Zeta