News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

NinSheetMusic MIDI Youtube Playlist!

Started by Kricketune54, August 13, 2020, 09:58:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kricketune54

Sometimes, I just wish I could hear a ton of arrangements all at once.  I know this might sound a little silly to some, but I do get enjoyment out of listening to the piano midis that come from people's sheets. 

That's why I'd like to propose to NinSheetMusic the idea of making YouTube videos that could act as playlists - it could be by series, console, arrange, or a certain theme (calming, study, etc.)... basically a vision to create something similar to stuff like LoFi hip hop compilations.

I know that there are concerns about midis and using them without attribution, but having a NinSheetMusic compilation with each arranger attributed would eliminate that, and if everything was centralized on the site's official YouTube channel.  It would seemingly be pretty easy to edit them together, combining PDF images with the midi to make the videos (and maybe using Synthesia if someone has that).