News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Rate the Game - Nominations and Comments

Started by kotorfanboy, August 11, 2008, 05:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wrydryn

I nominate...

KingdomHearts I & II
Legend of Zelda Series - Ok maybe not cause LoZ:PH wasn't as good as other ones
Chrono Trigger
KotOR I & II

Dude

Tetris Attack/Panel de Pon/Pokemon Puzzle League/Nintendo Puzzle Collection/Planet Puzzle League

I think that's all of them...

Gooch

Quote from: Wrydryn on August 19, 2008, 12:56:14 PMI nominate...

KingdomHearts I & II
Legend of Zelda Series
Chrono Trigger
KotOR I & II

I suggest narrowing it down on the LoZ series, because there are some pretty bad ones in there and you would't want  including filth amonsts nobles.

kotorfanboy

Hopefully this topic will go on long enough for all the LoZ games to be voted on, and then you can make your opinions known there Gooch

acropol

Wrydryn

I'll keep my nominations except for LoZ i'll name the only I think fit.

Oracle of Seasons/Ages
Minish Cap(is on the line to have it or not)
Links Awakening(kool screen warp)
Twilight Princess
(first game)
Orcarina of Time
Majoras Mask
Wind Waker(due to lack of play and being reminded about I have put it up)
--------------------------------------------
That's if for me cause i'v played more but they weren't the best.

Yay for not spelling right

SuperFireKirby

Out of your picks on that I'll narrow it down further.

Oracle of Ages/Seasons
Link's Awakening
Twilight Princess
OoT
And I'd also like to add Wind Waker to the list. How could you not put it on there?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

kotorfanboy

He probably didnt put it on because he only played it for a little while. He doesn't have it, he just borrowed it from me and got to the second dungeon I believe (not counting forsaken fortress) so that's not enough time to give it a good rating.

SuperFireKirby

It's alot more expasive than most of the zelda games which is why I love it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

kotorfanboy

It looks good, I'm still at the beginning of the game.

SuperFireKirby

There's so much to do in it. I saved it before fighting Ganon and after beating it. Went back to the last save point and did all the syuff that I didn't do before. The only thing I don't about it is there's no crazy Cannon guy.

Wrydryn

Yup kotorfanboy was right I think i need to borrow it again too i'm in hyrule temple

Gooch

Good show on narrowing it down, for there were 3 games in the LoZ series that were absolute filth. DM-i, I believe the series was. They are not very well known and one of which the main playable character was Zelda. They were not fit for the name LoZ.

SuperFireKirby

Gooch

My Gamecube is at my grandma's, so when i go there, first thing i turn on is the Gamecube which automatically means "Wind Waker" (im the only player so it's never removed), however my cousin has a nasty habit of deleting all of my memory card saves, so I always have to start anew.  :'(