News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

what's the hardest game you've ever played?

Started by PseudoMario16, August 11, 2008, 07:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Egnio

<Blizz>   [17:00:00] <Blizz> ♥ Harvest ♥

SuperFireKirby

Ninga gaiden 2 was hard but awsome. Probably more awsome than hard.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Gooch

Im thinking of two, but i cannot remember the names. Having a hard time, actually, just remembering facts. Never completed either, but here are the basics of them, tell me the name if you can.

Game #1: One name, Little Mac. Never could EVER get far, at all.

Game #2: Maze game by Nintendo designed to be "unbeatable". Had time limits to finish in, last 2 were supposedly impossible but still done.

Help me out here, im tired and can't concentrate.

The-Real-Link

Quote from: Gooch on August 16, 2008, 07:04:32 PMIm thinking of two, but i cannot remember the names. Having a hard time, actually, just remembering facts. Never completed either, but here are the basics of them, tell me the name if you can.

Game #1: One name, Little Mac. Never could EVER get far, at all.

Game #2: Maze game by Nintendo designed to be "unbeatable". Had time limits to finish in, last 2 were supposedly impossible but still done.

Help me out here, im tired and can't concentrate.
Game #1 Are you talking about Punch Out?

Gooch

There we go! man, im having a horrible day. I think im just super tired, no more 1 hour nights of sleep for me...

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Gooch

SuperFireKirby

No. The correct reply would have been " Thankyou Captain Obvious". :P

Gooch

Hello, 'twas running of very little steam at the time...

SuperFireKirby

Whats with speaking like your from the elizibethian era in all of your posts all of a sudden?

gremhiilzoone

Nice topic ;)

For me it's The legend of Zelda 2 - The adventure of Link. Extremelly hard and cool, a huge and extremelly hardcore quest and a very exiting battle system.

Notable mentions: The legend of Zelda NES, The legend of Zelda a link to the past, Sonic The Hedgehog 3, Shinobi,Golden Axe, Banjo Tooie,Banjo Kazooie, Donkey Kong Country 2 and 3,Donkey Kong 64, Metroid Prime, The legend of Zelda Majora's mask, Pokemon Red, Pokemon Stadium,Sonic Chaos, Super Mario 64, Mystical Ninja,Mischief Makers, Shadowman and Super Smash Bros Melee.

Yeahh, there are a lot of notable mentions of really hard games, but Zelda 2 is the game that I "really" had some dificult problens when playing it.
Wii number:

3698-2928-7026-1383

SuperFireKirby

nintendo4life

are u kidding me i beat the original megaman in 1 day and it was the 1st time i played it.  the hardest game for me would be.......uh ...ff3 or advance wars but they were not impossibly hard only mildly hard

SuperFireKirby

iDOWN

The Impossible Quiz.
Still never beat it. :P

But for cereal, I would say Majora's Mask.