News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Problem with "Site's Most Popular Sheets" sidebar

Started by madku321, September 14, 2020, 01:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madku321

I've been noticing this a bunch lately (especially after an update or two ago) where the sidebar for the most popular sheets, instead of showing what it typically shows (Fairy Fountain, etc.), it shows pieces from Mega Man 1. While I do not know the root of the issue, I can say that these sheets are in number order (Bomb Man is pdf #1, Cut Man is pdf #2, etc.).
I know it's not a major problem, but I figured I'd bring it to your attention anyway.

Also, sorry I could not upload the picture from my computer. For those curious, the order is Bomb Man, Cut Man, Elec Man, Fire Man, Game Over, all from Mega Man 1.

Libera

Hi there!  This is an issue that we're currently aware of and hopefully it should be fixed soon (tm).

LeviR.star

Aha, I knew they deserved leader board spots all along
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Latios212

Yep, sorry about that! The way the site's set up there's a window of about one day a week on Monday where the weekly download counts get reset to zero and there's no numbers to sort by, before the counts get updated.

Will look into fixing it when I get a chance...
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle