News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Console information while browsing

Started by Latios212, September 20, 2020, 04:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Hi everyone :)

Small change to the main site today! At the request of fellow arrangers Static and LeviR.star, game titles displayed when browsing will display the console abbreviation next to them. This will allow users to verify they're looking at the right game (or jog their memory if they don't remember what console a game was on) as well as make it easy for us to check that everything is listed under the correct console. It also matches 1-1 what we write in our update posts.

To see the change, simply navigate to a page that lists sheets (ex. https://www.NinSheetMusic.org/browse/series/Pokemon) and perform a hard refresh if your browser still has old page cached. For a list of what each console abbreviation stands for, you can refer to this topic.

If you notice anything wrong (i.e. incorrect or missing console) please let me know. Thanks and happy browsing!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Jake_Luigi

This then begs the question:
Will the GBC version of Forest Frenzy from Donkey Kong Country finally get its own section?
(I mean... probably not. It's still just DKC. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Seriously though, love the updated system.

Latios212

Quote from: Jake_Luigi on September 20, 2020, 04:48:25 PMThis then begs the question:
Will the GBC version of Forest Frenzy from Donkey Kong Country finally get its own section?
(I mean... probably not. It's still just DKC. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
Oh yes it should! Just made that change now, thanks for pointing that out. Never noticed that one :)

Quote from: Jake_Luigi on September 20, 2020, 04:48:25 PMSeriously though, love the updated system.
Awesome, glad to hear! ;D
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

Quote from: Jake_Luigi on September 20, 2020, 04:48:25 PMSeriously though, love the updated system.

^^ I second this. Thanks so much for fixing this!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

KC Symphony

HeroOfTime170

Wow, great change! I would have never thought to do this, but it makes a lot of sense.
This'll probably make browsing the Sheet Music a little easier!
How 'bout a big Goron hug?