News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Latios212's Halloween Sheet - Death Mountain (Twilight Princess)

Started by Latios212, October 11, 2020, 08:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

This arrangement will replace this sheet on site.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - "Death Mountain"

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Maelstrom

why can't the twilight princess OST just be like this instead

Miserable midi sounds aside, fantastic job. Approved

Static

A few ideas:
  • Have you considered using 16th note triplets in the LH like in the original? This can be played fairly easily with a 3-2-1-2 pattern or something similar. It takes a lot of practice/effort to get it consistently though. Or, alternatively, make the 2nd note in the triplet a lower note like C or G.
  • There's a lot of placed where a bass trombone comes in on beat 3 (like m5 for example), maybe put accents on those notes to show the slight change in texture.
  • The amount of empty space on the bottom page of page 1 seems like a little too much compared to the space between systems and on top.

Latios212

Quote from: Static on October 21, 2020, 05:05:59 PMHave you considered using 16th note triplets in the LH like in the original? This can be played fairly easily with a 3-2-1-2 pattern or something similar. It takes a lot of practice/effort to get it consistently though. Or, alternatively, make the 2nd note in the triplet a lower note like C or G.
I decided against that because aside from the difficulty of playing that figure, it'd also be tough to align it rhythmically with the right hand which is playing normal 16ths. I could use an ossia if you feel strongly about it, though.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Static

I think that makes sense. What about the other points though? (the file in the folder is still the same as before)

That's all I got for this sheet.

Latios212

Yeah, sorry forgot to reply ^^ those are good points, I've updated the sheet now!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Static