News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

[NES] Kirby's Adventure - "Butter Building Map" by BlueKirby

Started by Zeta, October 23, 2020, 03:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueKirby

Quote from: Static on November 11, 2020, 02:44:43 PMI still hear that note an octave up. I've listened to multiple recordings and isolated the channel in an emulator and it sounds pretty clear to me.

done

edit:

Quote from: Static on November 11, 2020, 02:44:43 PMI'm guessing you mean you disagree? It's fine to leave it out, but I think adding it in might be beneficial so that players could play it if they wish - and could leave it out as well if it's too challenging. It just gives people some more options. If you want to add the other voice I can help you out with the notes, most of them are just a 3rd below the top voice. Up to you though, don't feel like you have to.

i would prefer not to have it to keep it simple.
pfp is by me

My MuseScore

play len'en and kid icarus uprising

Latios212

Quote from: Static on October 26, 2020, 07:17:41 PMThe third-to-last 8th note in m4 LH should be one octave higher.
BlueKirby I think you misunderstood which note Static was referring to, at least what I'm seeing is that you raised the last note in the RH rather than the beat 4 in the LH. I'm updating the files with that plus formatting fixes again (once again, approval if this all looks good)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

BlueKirby

Quote from: Latios212 on November 24, 2020, 05:04:47 PMBlueKirby I think you misunderstood which note Static was referring to, at least what I'm seeing is that you raised the last note in the RH rather than the beat 4 in the LH. I'm updating the files with that plus formatting fixes again (once again, approval if this all looks good)

thanks (sorry, i am very bad at reading sometimes lol). yeah, looks great.
pfp is by me

My MuseScore

play len'en and kid icarus uprising

Static

I managed to sneak some time in to take a look at this; the sheet looks great! But the sheet should be set to the piano sound right? I see no reason to change the instrumentation for this sheet if it's not explicitly written otherwise (like the Deep Sea of Mare sheet or something).

Edit: Either way it's fine as-is, so I'll accept

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Static.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot