Rate the Game - Voting Topic - Game # 11 - Star Fox 64

Started by kotorfanboy, August 13, 2008, 07:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jake3343

Wrydryn your vote does not count. You did not play the game long enough, matt says you did not even play it at all.

Gooch

'Twould be a sin to give it anything less than a 10/10!

kotorfanboy

^ Was waiting for that one

Current Score is a 9.26 (6 continued) based on 3 votes

Hurry up! voting ends in about 24 hours from now

Gooch

what, for me to do a max vote for it, or for me to use a little Elizebethian in my posts?

Gooch

bringest in another 10/10 or thou shalt die of a horrible death. 'tis the way it shall be.

kotorfanboy

Voting for Chrono Trigger has ended, next game coming up shortly

kotorfanboy

The next game is Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

My score: 9.9

Explanation: Although, my name is Kotorfanboy, I believe I have a high standard for a game being perfect. If there is a single thing wrong with a game, it is not perfect in my eyes. As good as the rest of the game may be, it can only reduce the points taken off by what I find wrong, not completely erase it. That said, this is an amazing game. The gameplay was lengthy, with tons of sidequests, and the combat system was easy enough to master while still having room for lots of strategy. The story was awesome, the voice acting was perfect, and the alignment system warrantes multiple playthroughs. This game, despite having awesomely detailed worlds, did have some problems with the graphics. Faces were repetitive, and some of the motions were very robot-like and not fluid. These small graphical hitches do not distract much from the overall experience of the game, but are still a flaw in this game, keeping it from my very elusive perfect 10.

Playgame38

<<Last number is 8

kotorfanboy

Please do not vote until you get farther in the game. Yesterday you were still on Taris, so I cant imagine you are much further.

SuperFireKirby

I give it an 8.5.

It's was fun but I an very strict and unforgiving when it comes to judging games. There were enough noticeable flaws in it to lower the score as it was but it's level of fun and length keep the score strong.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

kotorfanboy

Harvest

-

kotorfanboy

Wrydryn

Kotor that's bull you haven't beaten the game
Also I did play chrono

but still i give kotor a 9.0