Rate the Game - Voting Topic - Game # 11 - Star Fox 64

Started by kotorfanboy, August 13, 2008, 07:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acropol

kotorfanboy

I remembered you are still only on Dantooine, you still have a lot of game left to play. For everyone else, please only vote if you have beaten at least a substantial part of the game. Go ahead and post your thoughts, but please explicitly post that you have not played the game very much/have never played it before.

jake3343

Well, I'm on Taris, but I would give the first 45 minutes of the game a 9.4

so yea, you don't to count mine

PseudoMario16

well, i beat the game... (twice) and i gotta say- its definatly a 9.0 i would give it a ten, but there's... just... too much pointless talking
except for that, it was perfect
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

kotorfanboy

I liked all of the talking, it got very in-depth and made the story rich. Alas, that vote brings the score lower than Chrono Trigger *sob*

Current Score is a 9.2 based on 4 votes

Voting ends tomorrow morning (EDT) in like 11 hours or so

Wrydryn

WTF! >:( Kotorfanboy
somegames you don't need to play the whole game to give rating it's based off of different components.
Also what is a substantial part of any game?
So you need to post what a substantial part of the game is then for you to count it.

kotorfanboy

Games change. Gameplay and story can change dramatically as the games goes along, and you should play at least a majority of the game to give it a review. You should try the gameplay out in all of the different areas, and against all of the different enemies before you can truly give the game a review. Still being on Dantooine is just the beginning of kotor, and I think anyone who has played the game would agree that you have a long ways to go.

Brawler4Ever

I don't think that I've voted yet...oh well. 9.7
I've beaten it 4 times(2 light, 2 dark)
One of the greatest games that I've ever played.  ;D
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

kotorfanboy

Voting is now closed (forgot to do it earlier)

Final Score is a 9.3 (woot! Highest so far) based on 5 votes.

New game is Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock because of a nomination.

My score: 8.4

Explanation: Pretty good game, a solid reiteration of the great guitar hero gameplay with a few tweaks to keep it interesting. Graphics got a good overhaul, but online play is not that good.

Changed my vote after thinking about it a little more.

Harvest

My score:  9.8, and this is the wii version.

The only series that I have consistently played through the entire year until the next one comes out.

Such a fantastic game, just so much fun.  This game got me into playing real guitar.
-

Palagerini

My Score : 8.1

It's a good, solid guitar hero game and has a pretty good song list.. The new "Battle" feature is not as great as it seems.. It's more based on luck than on skill.. But still fun to play in the single player version none the less.. Graphics and good, it sounds great, and has hours of replay time.. However i gave it an 8.1 because of what there is to do. I mean u can get all the characters and the little guitars and stuff and u can complete all the songs.. but after that there's not much to do except practice to do harder songs on harder difficulties.. i also thought that it didn't stand out as much as it's predecessors. Yea, it's got 2 player battling action.. so what? When the only thing standing out from it's predecessors (besides the song list) is the battling, and it's not exactly a "Landmark" thing being only in the single player story 3 times... But then again... what new stuff can you put into a guitar only game?

Yea i know i'm probaly gonna get flamed about things to do but oh well..   
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Harvest

-

kotorfanboy

Don't get me wrong, guitar hero has awesome gameplay, but this version felt more like just a rehash of past versions with an updated setlist.

Current Score is an 8.56 (6 continued) based on 3 votes.