News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Rate the Game - Voting Topic - Game # 11 - Star Fox 64

Started by kotorfanboy, August 13, 2008, 07:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kotorfanboy

Voting for Grand Theft Auto IV has closed. Final score was an 8.8 based on 4 votes.

The new game is Kid Icarus for the NES because it got the most nominations in the other topic.

I have not played the game so I will refrain from voting. Voting begins now and ends in 4 days.

Dude

kotorfanboy

ouch

Current score is a 3.0 based on 1 vote

SuperFireKirby

It's a great classic game. How could you give it a three? Based on the time period it was made in I give it an 8.2

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

-

MetroidHunter26

I played it it's awesome just like Metroid but without Samus :( but I give it a solid 9.5

ZeldaFan

If you've never played the game, here's a link to an online version: http://www.nescafeweb.com/game.play.php?gameid=11&;
(If it doesn't work on Firefox, you'll have to use IE)

I'd give it a 6.7

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

BlueFlameDude

I loved this game when i was a kid and i still do, 10/10 ;D
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

kotorfanboy

Yay lots of votes  ;D

Current score is a 7.566666.... based on 6 votes

acropol

8/10

this game is pretty fun, albeit quite hard.

the music rocks too :D

kotorfanboy

Current Score is a 7.6285714 (285714 continued) based on 7 votes

SuperFireKirby

Come on people! It was a good game so why am I seeing so many crappy scores?

Edit: I just tried it on NEScafe and it is pretty laggy. I'd rather just play it on my Wii.( My NES doesn't work anymore).

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

kotorfanboy

Get in your last votes, voting ends at 8:00 tonight.

Gooch