News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

[GB] Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins - "The Moon" (Replacement) by Radiak488417

Started by Zeta, January 08, 2021, 10:39:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Super Mario
Game: Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
Console: Game Boy
Title: The Moon
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Radiak488417

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Challenge (new arranger)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Radiak488417

A few things:

- I think a l.h. sempre staccato could work well here, but I can't really implement that with NotePad, since that would require hiding all the staccatos.
- I considered a performance direction for the right hand to play an octave higher, but with the way the last couple measures are structured, I decided
  against it.

Latios212

Quote from: Radiak488417 on January 08, 2021, 10:47:01 PM- I think a l.h. sempre staccato could work well here, but I can't really implement that with NotePad, since that would require hiding all the staccatos.
- I considered a performance direction for the right hand to play an octave higher, but with the way the last couple measures are structured, I decided
  against it.
- I can do that for you when I help fix up the formatting, if you want (I'd recommend that)
- Yeah, agreed with that decision.

Other stuff:
- For 8va/15ma lines, make sure the left end covers the beginning note. So in places like m. 2/3/34/35/38, shift it left a bit. For the right end, it should just extend to the last notehead, not the full measure. So for 2/34/36/38, you can move the right edge left too.
- LH in m. 4 beat 3 should be Fn
- Beat 2 rest in m. 26 should be on the staff

Accidentals:
- RH in m. 4 beat 3 would be better as Ab
- I think m. 23 Cn would be better as B# (but not the one in m. 24)

I'll grab the formatting once everything above's adjusted!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Maelstrom

Zeta