XiaoMigros' Piano Arrangements [NEW: Tears of the Kingdom]

Started by XiaoMigros, January 15, 2021, 09:17:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

Fantastic work on this, both of you!  Really enjoying paging through these.

LeviR.star

Quote from: XiaoMigros on October 18, 2022, 02:37:26 PMAfter a month of full-on arranging, several months of doing nothing because the annoying tracks were left, and another few weeks of light-hearted arranging, Bloop and I have covered Mario Kart Wii's Complete Soundtrack!!!
so cool
[Download]

Also here's some statistics,

Total things I arranged: 24
Total things Bloop arranged: 14
Total things we arranged together: 23

This is all very impressive work, you two. I was especially impressed by the "Miscellaneous Fanfares & Short Themes" sheet, as well as the take on "Ghost Valley" from Super Mario Kart, to name a couple. There's clearly an amazing amount of dedication that went into this, and you both should be very proud of yourselves for accomplishing this.

Though, I am confused as to why you felt the need to re-arrange the sheets that are already covered on the site. Myself, I'll admit that my own Mario Kart contributions have not held up very well, but there's still a number of sheets by Static, The Deku Trombonist, Zeila, WaluigiTime64, and several others arrangers that are perfectly fine. I understand that it was your intent to arrange the entirety of the soundtrack, and you did that very well, but with that URL of our site at the bottom... I don't know what to think of that. Can you please explain, so I don't misinterpret all of this?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

XiaoMigros

Thanks! They were all super fun to make^^

For the sake of completeness we arranged every track from the game, and included the URL at the bottom for consistency.
We are not planning on submitting all of these, and only a handful of sheets come into immediate question of being replaced.
Hope that helps!

XiaoMigros

New stuff!

XiaoMigros

poken men

XiaoMigros

its been a while

LeviR.star

Very impressive work in compiling the eShop themes together for a massive arrangement, the June 2011 rendition really takes me back.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

XiaoMigros

Thank you! They certainly weren't easy but I'm mostly quite content with how they all turned out

XiaoMigros

XiaoMigros

LeviR.star

A very impressive update you've got here! Thanks for all your contributions towards Super Mario Bros. Wonder :D

TheZeldaPianist275

Superb as always Xiao. How you have this much output at such a consistent level of quality I don't know.

LowQualityTunes

Hi! This may be an annoying ask but would it be possible to get these onto NSM? You have so many song on your musescore that I really want to learn but my broke ash can't get them.
I have music on most streaming platforms.