Submission Information:

Series: Super Mario
Game: Super Mario Galaxy
Console: Nintendo Wii
Title: A Very Spooky Sprint
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Toadbrr

Kricketune54

Hey there, welcome to NSM!  I like the song pick, that's a fun one from Galaxy.

First off, a Youtube link is included on the forum as way to reference what the original should sound like.  It's expected that the submitting arranger does this but I just did it myself. 

Here's some feedback: the accompaniment part is not playable in full.  Example included but there are some other spots where the notes are too far apart.

as well as

To make this more playable, I'd suggest moving notes and their pitches both up and down in the left hand.  Your hand can really only play two octaves for the same note, so going outside of that range makes a part unplayable for that hand.

Additionally, you need to include a tempo marking at the beginning to go with the presto performance guidance.

The NinSheet updaters recently did a workshop on accompaniment and simplifying parts for left hand.  Here's a link to that if you want some additional guidance on the topic: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1TyjZYx0xtuHSL-0772liE6NxcDQKX5EWqalhi7DL65Q/edit#slide=id.gc8db3e863b_0_833

I didn't check for note accuracy, but I wanted to give you some feedback on some stuff that jumped out