Game: Final Fantasy III
Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: This is the Last Battle
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Yug Guy

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Yug_Guy

Some context: the OST to FFIII includes the song(s) that play in the cutscene before the final boss battle as part of the battle theme itself. Don't ask me why, cuz I don't know.

Maelstrom

Only one nitpick.
Some of the tremello markings look kinda diseased, m16 in particular. Maybe copy what I did in God-Slaying Sword and hide it and use a dynamic over top of it instead.

Latios212

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 13, 2021, 02:13:57 PMSome of the tremello markings look kinda diseased, m16 in particular. Maybe copy what I did in God-Slaying Sword and hide it and use a dynamic over top of it instead.
What measure of GSS are you referring to? Anyway, you can adjust the tremolo markings using the Beam Extension Tool (under Special Tools) to make it look more like the ones around it (which themselves may be worth widening a bit).

Also while I have this open, glue the beams back together in m. 18/20/22/24 beats 1-2 RH (no idea why Finale does that when you input grace notes). Additionally, this is a minor point, but typically if there's just one grace note I'd use one flag instead of two (8th note instead of 16th note, and I think other sheets that aren't mine tend to do that too).
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Maelstrom

Quote from: Latios212 on February 13, 2021, 02:41:10 PMWhat measure of GSS are you referring to? Anyway, you can adjust the tremolo markings using the Beam Extension Tool (under Special Tools) to make it look more like the ones around it (which themselves may be worth widening a bit).
I didn't know that I could do this aaaaaaaaaaaa
m32 and 34 are actually articulations (oops, not a dynamic) that I placed in between the notes and adjusted the beaming to match.

Latios212

Helping Yug Guy fix this one up:
- Got those tremolo beams as mentioned above
- Made the second LH note in m. 1/2/5/6 consistent as Eb (instead of D#)
- Slurred grace notes and fixed a few pitches in m. 18+, and added a few missing ones
- Added a missing note at the end of m. 29 RH layer 2
- m. 31 RH layer 3 beat 3.5 should be C instead of B
- Last couple notes in the last measure should be B-G#

Uploaded new files and approved!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Static

I was confused at first but then I realized the files weren't uploaded. Looking over them again, I don't see any additional issues, great sheet!

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Static.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot