News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Can't Stop Laughing

Started by random_goldfish, August 14, 2008, 03:47:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kotorfanboy

I remember having a bookmarked list of like 250 real Christian quotes by people like this that were all real. I'll see if I can find it.

Davey

I think I should try and become a fake advocate for like everything they stand for. Then once I get like 100+ posts and one of those nifty titles I'll contradict everything I said on the forum.

random_goldfish

It is comforting to know that site is a joke...but it's scary when you realize people like this exist. There's no doubt that some of the people joined the site thinking it was the real deal...

To Davey's comment...I want to join there too and see what they call me, haha!
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

MetroidHunter26

It's a joke place!? lol XD I would so join too but I am an observer(long and complicated word for lazy ass :P) then a doer.

random_goldfish

I joined this afternoon for kicks and giggles and I'm already under moderation for speaking my native tounge...they called it "demonic code" ...haha...I know it's a joke but they annoyed me to pieces, haha.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: random_goldfish on August 15, 2008, 05:33:21 PMI joined this afternoon for kicks and giggles and I'm already under moderation for speaking my native tounge...they called it "demonic code" ...haha...I know it's a joke but they annoyed me to pieces, haha.
XD I wonder what happens if someone speaks spanish XD or japanese...OMG what about Binary!? XD but I can't believe there's Actuall people like that :P If I found one I'd give them pity just to see what they say. I would have my video camera with me and when they start ranting a storm I would show them my camera(Would be already recording in secret) and I say realy loudly "YOUR SOUL WILL KNOW BE IN THE CLUTCHES OF ALL WHO SEE FIT!!!!! FEAR ME!!" lol but I'm not that kind of person.

random_goldfish

They even censored my name on the site because it's a Gaelic name...and according to them it's a demon code. HAHA!

We can do 'Flight of the Condor's' Binary rap!

Oh...I'm the most tolerent person on the Earth but I love poking the buttons of these people...fake or real.

They censored my name Mairéad and a blessing I said in Gaelic
My reply.

"Forgive me Father, I have sinned, Forgive me Lord...for English is my second language. From this day out...I shall me known as Margaret...my name in English. From this day out I shall never speak my native tounge but rather speak God's language...English. Please, forgive me for I have seen the errors of my demonic ways and have been enlightened. Amen."

Davey

That has to be the funniest thing I have read ever.  :D