News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

NinSheetMusic's 17th Birthday!

Started by Latios212, April 11, 2021, 09:57:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Today, April 11 2021, marks 17 years since NinSheetMusic began. Lots of people have come and gone in the site's lengthy existence, but it's wonderful to see that the site and community continue to grow and thrive. Thanks to everyone who has made NinSheetMusic what it is today, whether that means contributing sheets, performances, or just being a part of the community.

Happy birthday and here's to many more :)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

BlueKirby

woooo! this site has honestly been THE most influential thing to me in recent years, and has really pushed me to do more music and try new things.

thank you to all who contribute and help keep this site up.
pfp is by me

My MuseScore

play len'en and kid icarus uprising

cacabish

Happy Birthday NinSheetMusic! ;D

I remember when I found this site several years ago, I knew I had discovered something amazing, but since then, it's become even more amazing to me!

My thanks to everyone, past and present, who has made this community into the wonderful place it is. Here's to many more amazing years!

Kricketune54

Happy Birthday NinSheet!  I'm glad to have found this site's sheets in November 2014 and to have been able to contribute to it since July 2020.  Hope you have passed your driver's test; enjoy your last year before adulthood  ;D

PlayfulPiano

Well this is a pretty funny screen grab when opening this thread...

Maelstrom

I don't know what you're talking about

LeviR.star

Updated NSM news? In this economy?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements