News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

SCHOOL! YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Started by Dude, August 17, 2008, 10:39:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirus

mine starts on the 25th
and i have a test and a quiz over Murder on the Orient Express during the first week  :P

Harvest

-

Dude

~sigh
The last day of summer vacation... I guess I'll be a little bit less active...maybe. I don't know. ::)

Brawler4Ever

One week down...and I'm already bored and miss Summer.

Argh.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Dude on August 17, 2008, 10:39:23 AMNo.

I hate my school. It starts Tuesday already >_< I WANT IT TO BE SUMMER BREAK FOREVER!

I was supposed to go back today, same as you( I guess). But our county is under a hurricane watch so I don't have to go!!!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Lucky...

School was ok I guess... It didn't totally suck as I thought it would. :)

Gu4n

Introductions start September 1th, college really starts a week later. ^-^

Dude

Oh I just remembered, my programming class can't break any rules anymore... That means no parties, movies, possibly no free days (OMG NO!) and other crap.

Why you ask? No? Well too bad I'm telling you anyway. We just moved the facility we're in to a new buliding and my classroom door is right in front of the office, plus we don't have our own network so they can spy on us. T_T

Mike

Quote from: G-Han on August 19, 2008, 12:16:37 PMIntroductions start September 1th, college really starts a week later. ^-^

Oh crap look who it is!

Gooch

So, i finally got my classes all arranged how i would like them (sorta). And, like last year, i cannot stop praising the extra credits from JROTC. So, not only do i not have to endure the hell that is called Gym (i normally like gym, there, i do not) as well as that i do not have to take the mandatory business class this year for i also get a credit for it as well. So, i went in and had everything changed, took out the business class, put my Pre-AP English class in its place, changed Math teachers (because i cannot stand the people in that class...) as well as added in Music Theory which im super pumped for this year (yay, two classes with my band director as my teacher). The only downside is that my first three classes will involve alot of sprinting for i start out at the far end of the school for English, have to travel to the complete opposite side for M.T. then go to the bottom floor of the wing i started in for AP European History. From there, everything is cool, but i have a lot of running to do.

Gu4n

Quote from: Mike on August 19, 2008, 06:56:05 PM
Quote from: G-Han on August 19, 2008, 12:16:37 PMIntroductions start September 1th, college really starts a week later. ^-^

Oh crap look who it is!

I don't die that easily. I've been on vacation for three weeks. =p

One of the subjects I got is Japanimation, also known as watching anime for a grade. =')

Palagerini

lol lucky . i start in like a week in a half.. i'm taking german and health/speech (health and speech is a requirement for us). and as much as my older siblings have sad.. u watch movies all day in health and speech u stand up in the front of the class and make random speeches. like one of my siblings made a speech why they liked this pink tennis ball =P. and it was like 5 minutes long =P. although i'm the only one in my family who isn't taking spanish (counting my cousins, parents, grand parents, uncles, aunts). =P.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Gooch

Yeah, i wanted real bad to take a Latin class (gonna need Latin for Pre-Pharmacy at the University of Kentucky) but it wasn't available for the times that would be good for me. So far M.T. has been stupid stuff like "Which note has a higher pitch than the other" or "Identify A2 on the key board"

generalmayo

yyyyaaaayyyy i hate schoooooolllllll

okay okay I get it

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: G-Han on August 20, 2008, 01:42:49 AM
Quote from: Mike on August 19, 2008, 06:56:05 PM

Oh crap look who it is!

I don't die that easily. I've been on vacation for three weeks. =p

One of the subjects I got is Japanimation, also known as watching anime for a grade. =')

I WANT THAT CLASS!!!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!