Console: Game Boy Color
Title: Options
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Th3Gavst3r

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latios212

Yayy Pokémon Pinball

- I think this would be easier to read with both hands an octave up where they are now, and only an 8va above the right hand part
- Allegro indicates a quick tempo, which this piece isn't really - would suggest dropping that
- Dx in m. 4 should be En (F#7 in m. 4 > B in m. 5)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Th3Gavst3r

Quote from: Latios212 on May 23, 2021, 07:59:36 PM- I think this would be easier to read with both hands an octave up where they are now, and only an 8va above the right hand part
Definitely, transposed em

Quote from: Latios212 on May 23, 2021, 07:59:36 PM- Allegro indicates a quick tempo, which this piece isn't really - would suggest dropping that
Totally right, I felt weird putting Allegro down but my mankey brain didn't realize I could fix it :P Halved all the note lengths and slowed the tempo down to Adagio

Quote from: Latios212 on May 23, 2021, 07:59:36 PM- Dx in m. 4 should be En (F#7 in m. 4 > B in m. 5)
I put it there for the chromatic walk up but chord spelling is probably a better plan, changed it

Latios212

Looks good, approved ^^

Side note: omg I just realized that this (the Pokémon Pinball main theme) uses the same progression as New Bark Town
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Th3Gavst3r

Quote from: Latios212 on May 23, 2021, 09:13:53 PMSide note: omg I just realized that this (the Pokémon Pinball main theme) uses the same progression as New Bark Town
:O

Libera

The only thing I have to say is that I think the final An in the RH should be a G## since it resolves up to the A#.  Otherwise looks good!

Th3Gavst3r

Quote from: Libera on May 24, 2021, 04:52:59 PMThe only thing I have to say is that I think the final An in the RH should be a G## since it resolves up to the A#.  Otherwise looks good!
I'm on board with that, changed it

Libera

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Libera.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot