[NES] The 3-D Battles of WorldRunner - "Stage Theme" by Jacopo Tore & Andrea Licheri

Started by Zeta, August 05, 2021, 12:06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radiak488417

Libera

Quote from: Radiak488417 on January 28, 2022, 03:30:29 PMLooks like m6 RH beat 2 is still missing a staccato.

I've altered that in the file I posted and also added in a slur on beat 3 in that bar to match bar 4/8.  Thanks!

JacopoTore

Quote from: Libera on January 28, 2022, 12:16:58 PMThis looks pretty clean, I just have a few suggestions.

-In bars 3-11 you have a lot of mixing of staccato and non-staccato notes and I think it would massively aid the readability if you added slurs onto the non-staccato notes.  Like this:
Spoiler
You cannot view this attachment.
[close]
-The 8va and tempo marking could be a little lower at the start.
-The slur in bar 2 is a little off from the target G on beat 3.  Try to make it reach the staccato dot in the usual position.
-The midi currently loops endlessly, so you should change the D.S. to only repeat twice.

I have fixed all of these in a file if you want to use it.  Feel free.

Thank you Libera!!! <3 <3 <3

Libera

Quote from: Libera on January 28, 2022, 03:36:31 PMI've altered that in the file I posted and also added in a slur on beat 3 in that bar to match bar 4/8.  Thanks!

Hmm, I could have sworn that I added that slur on beat 3 but it wasn't there in the dropbox file.  It definitely is now.

Quote from: JacopoTore on January 29, 2022, 03:08:00 AMThank you Libera!!! <3 <3 <3

Last change, in bar 6 beat 3 there should be a slur, not a staccato.  I thought I'd edited that as well but I must've not clicked save.  If you could alter that yourself (or use the same link I posted before) that would be great.

Libera

The pdf has only got the first page in it for some reason.  I'll just re-export that and fix it for you and then I'll accept.

Zeta