Sir Awesomesauce's Arrangements - ***CONCERTO READY***

Started by Sir Awesomesauce, August 19, 2008, 10:25:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Awesomesauce

Submission
"Chozo Artifact Temple" - Metroid Prime [GCN]   MUS   MIDI

Queue
"Zelda's Theme" - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time [N64]   MUS   MIDI
^This is the actual name for the full version of Zelda's Lullaby. Trust me. Additionally, this song is currently in NSM's database. However the one we have up currently is painfully inaccurate. Instead of "fixing the sheet" I decided to rearrange it. Sorry about sounding stuck up. :P

In Progress
Other songs. I have too short of an attention span to finish most of them, so I'm not going to bother listing them!
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

Olimar12345

when u click on the forest temple, it takes u to the ice cavern song...

on the water song,those tied notes could be red notes instead
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sir Awesomesauce

Fixed the links!

How do I add red notes?
Also, I'm changing the Water Temple to 12/8 time. (http://www.ninsheetmusic.net/forum/index.php?topic=809.0)

Echo

Fixed the chords on your Ice Cavern sheet:
http://www.mediafire.com/?9ixcktcn9zj

Also, I think the key sig should be Eb flat major (three flats), because while there are the same number of A flats and naturals, there are more Bbs then B naturals, and there are no E naturals while there are two Ebs.

Sir Awesomesauce

Echo

Yeah, just like that. Oh, and it was probably my fault, but at the start of measure 13, there's a mark for a rolled chord on the tied note...

Olimar12345

to add different colored notes, click on a different number at the bottom left corner. you should already be on 1, so 2=red, 3=green, and 4=blue
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sir Awesomesauce

Awesome, thanks! *Fixes Water and Forest Temple with multicolored notes*

Edit: The colored notes were a fantastic help to the Forest Temple, but then I realized, on the Water Temple, all my tied notes weren't necessary anyways! (the pedal would have sustained them whether they were tied or not) Thanks though! :)

Nakah

Sir Awesomesauce

Yay :D

blah54

ok... forest temple bar 7, i think the chord in the left hand isn't right (not the blue notes)... lol, those 16th notes are just asking for hand cramps, especially if you try to play the chords as well...

and those blue notes really hurt my eyes lol... but i like the arrangement...

torvus bog, anything to add to the arrangement that will actually make it appealing for someone to actually play? cause all those empty bars with just chords, are really not interesting to play at all... it's accurate i guess, but no fun to play at all in my opinion...

artifact temple... i didnt know there was that much to the song... anyways, i liked it...

pretty decent stuff, keep it up.
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

Sir Awesomesauce

I'm learning a lot, I chose blue because I liked the color and didn't know anything about layers :P but I'm fixing it now. As I was arranging Forest Temple, I felt sorry for people who wanted to play it... oh well! Originally the blue notes were supposed to have crescendos and decrescendos throughout to mimic the echoey rattly sound from the real song, but it didn't really work out....
I'll put up a new version tomorrow.

I arranged Torvus Bog because, in-game, its such a great and peaceful tune! On piano... well...
Techno elements don't transcribe well... I'll dress it up a bit, but I don't know if its worth submitting.

And thanks :)

Edit: Bar 7 of the Forest Temple sounds okay to me...  :-\ Could you tell me what chord you think would fit in better? Also: Should I make all the blue notes black, and the black notes red? As in, the bass chords would be red and the 16th notes would be black? It just seems more professional looking with fewer reds. :P

Edit 2: I went ahead and submitted Torvus Bog as is. I'm pretty sure this site is striving for accuracy rather than fun, and anybody who wants to play it can download the .mus and dress it up however they want. :)

SuMa

Sir Awesomesauce, I love you for making the Yoshis Island Ending Arrangement
Nice

Olimar12345

sorry, but i've already done this yoshi's island song.

check it out- http://www.ninsheetmusic.net/forum/index.php?topic=390.msg5681#msg5681

nice torvis bog though!