News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

What's the worst that could happen?

Started by Davey, August 20, 2008, 09:21:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

OH YEAH I SUDDEN REALIZATION PAST EVENTS GASP
Because I didn't realize that one guy from the other thread that was annoying ETF, had an MLP avatar.

Realistic: Toilet gets stuck from using too much toilet paper.

Unrealistic: You get stuck in the toilet from using too much toilet paper.

Watching MLP to see what's so great about it? (kinda scared I'm going to get addicted, meh)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

K-NiGhT

R: You get addicted and can't stop watching.
U: You turn into a pony and get shot or sumthing. Then you are made into a new glue called Jub3r7glue. It's super popular, so much so that you are brought back to life and shot and made into glue a whole bunch-a times. This cycle repeats until demand for Jub3r7 glue decreases. Then they just leave you dead. THE END.

Playing piano at church.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

DrP

Realistic: People just walk by or stop and listen
Unrealistic: A nun comes walking by and slaps your hands with a ruler when she takes you and drags you to the priest for playing unholy music

Going on Dating sites for a project

Raymondbl

Realistic:  Someone flirts with you on Match and you get totally drawn into it and leave your project.
Unrealistic: Someone finds your address through IP, goes to your house and -

BOOM.

Approaching a girl to ask her out.

The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Clanker37

Realistic: You ask her sucessfully. You are really happy, until you/she doesn't like you/her, anymore.

Unrealistic: While walking there, somone puts on some music. Suddenly everbody around you (including you) starts dancing and singing perfectly to the song, even though very few of them has ever practised or is any good. Nevertheless, everone is perfect and you and the girl have such a wonderful time dancing and singing around, that you go out together. This is short lived, though because after a few weeks, which fly like just an hour, you break up, only to get back together again in a heart-filled song outside her window.

Listening to some Ragtime