News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

What if.....

Started by HugoMeister, August 21, 2008, 06:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HugoMeister

Ok I'm kinda surprised we didn't have one of these sooner. Basically someone asks a "what if" question and people answer. Few rules:

• Don't ask more than 1 question in a row. Keep it fair to everyone else.
  • Let at least 3 answers come up before asking a question, its more fun if we get collective answers.
  • If you don't feel comfortable with a question, don't answer, and please don't complain about it. Just ignore it, and you'll be fine.
  • If you post a question, answer it.

Let the game begin.

Question:
If you are/were gay/lesbian, and you could have any partner in the world, who would it be and why?

My Answer:
Patrick Dempsey. Guess why.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

master_gamer38

If I had to be gay, and it could be with anyone I think I would choose Johnny Depp. And if I could choose what he would look like, he would look like Jack Sparrow. Because i just love the whole, disgusting pirate look. Maybe clean up a little. But oh well.

If no celeberty I would have to think on who, because i'm not sure. If I think of one I will edit my post.

LETS GETS SOME POSTS IN HERE!!!!!!!

To quote Hugo "Tis only the internet"
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

iDOWN

Hugo and Master_Gamer would be my man-whores.

:D

I kid, people, I kid. :P

master_gamer38

:-\Darn it iDOWN, why did you get my hopes up.

iDOWN

Davey

If I were gay, (and had to be  ::)), I would like to be with... Hm...

Hm...

Wow. I honestly cannot think of a single man I want to be with without being grossed out. I'm not homophobic, I just don't want to think about myself being with another man.

Davey

Quote from: master_gamer38 on August 21, 2008, 06:59:20 PM:-\Darn it iDOWN, why did you get my hopes up.

Quoting for truth. master_gamer38 is gay.

master_gamer38

I'm kidding, all of this is a result of something that happened in the chatroom, so that part is more of an inside joke thing. But if it makes you feel better, more at home, you can think that i'm gay  :P

iDOWN

LOL.
Well, we had like... 3 1/2 answers, seeing as Davey was grossed out, so I'll ask the next question.

hmmmm....

What if you were going to die in 3 days, but you were still in tip-top shape. What would you do if you could only do one thing a day?

Davey

If you wanted me to be "Honest" (Politically correct) I would say.

Day one: Kick Bill Gates in the balls.

Day two: Generic Theme/Thrill Park (The one that I usually go to is Cedar Point

Day three: Gather up all my good friends, take them to Generic Tropical Place, and have a good time.

Now if you wanted me to be Real I would say

Day one: Sex, lots of sex.
Day two: Repeat day one to infinity
Day three: Again, Kick Bill Gates in the balls.

master_gamer38

I have no idea, I'd probably end up wasting my days away. Doing the same stuff one last time. Maybe something different here or there.

BlueFlameDude

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel link=topic=1202.msg21160#msg21160 date=1219422180
Day one: Sex, lots of sex.
Day two: Repeat day one to infinity
Day three: Again, Kick Bill Gates in the balls.
/quote]i agree with davey
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Dude

BFD: BBCode hates you

Day one: Do stuff
Day two: Do more stuff
Day three: Bomb my school ;D *BOOM*

master_gamer38

What if.... Someone thought of a new question  :P

Dude

This topic would come back from the dead.