Series: Xeno
Game: Xenoblade Chronicles X
Console: Wii U
Title: z15f20i12e09l14d (Vocals Only)
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: JZ

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bloop

-m1 and 3: I hear an F grace note in the melody line before the G's on beat 1.
-m1-4: Though not necessarily wrong, the L.H. G's the player has to hold over these 4 bars are the same G's in the R.H. melody, which is workable but just feels a bit awkward to play. Maybe something to think about if you wanna change around some stuff, but keeping it as is is fine too I think ^^
-m17: The L.H. chord on beat 3 is a bit stretchy: you could leave it as is if you expect the player to roll this chord, but it might be worth thinking about if you really want the player to roll only this chord while all others are unrolled. I feel moving the top G down an octave works too, but it's up to you!

MomoQca

Bloop

Quote from: Bloop on December 21, 2021, 10:35:49 AM-m1 and 3: I hear an F grace note in the melody line before the G's on beat 1.
You missed the one in m3, but other than that, this looks good!

Bloop

Latios212

A couple of general questions:
- This variation of the track, I don't see it on the official soundtrack listening - is it only used in cutscenes in game or something? What's its relationship to the base track?
- The chords in the last section seem a bit sparse compared to the original; was this a deliberate choice? It'd sound more lush and full like the original filling in the chords:
You cannot view this attachment.

Other stuff:
- Lower the dynamic in m. 1 to be centered between the staves (also reduce the space between staves to 1 inch like the other systems)
- m. 14 beat 1.5 melody should be F instead of Eb
- m. 19 melody beat 3 should be A instead of C
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

MomoQca

Quote from: Latios212 on December 29, 2021, 04:15:47 PM- This variation of the track, I don't see it on the official soundtrack listening - is it only used in cutscenes in game or something? What's its relationship to the base track?
You are correct--it's a version of the first part of this song. The vocal version plays once in a cutscene in the final chapter of the game.

Quote- The chords in the last section seem a bit sparse compared to the original; was this a deliberate choice? It'd sound more lush and full like the original filling in the chords:
My aim was to have an accurate transcription, but your suggestion works better overall. :)

QuoteOther stuff:
- Lower the dynamic in m. 1 to be centered between the staves (also reduce the space between staves to 1 inch like the other systems)
- m. 14 beat 1.5 melody should be F instead of Eb
- m. 19 melody beat 3 should be A instead of C
Done!

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta