Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Libera

[attachment deleted by admin]

Libera

Latios212

I love this song :)

Things:
- m. 1/5 beat 1: I hear an A above the F in the left hand
- Not sure if you're going for direct transcription at the beginning since octaves are (rightfully) omitted in favor of just the main melody in m. 9+, but in m. 3 beat 3 I hear the B octave doubled in the left hand, and in m. 4 beats 3-4 I hear the E and C octave doubled
- m. 22 beat 1: I hear a B instead of E in the left hand
- I could be wrong and this may just be up to interpretation but I think the dotted quarter in m. 27/31/35 could be written as the E instead. This would simplify things a bit, at least visually
- The high C in m. 33 beat 3 isn't there
- The upper C in the LH of m. 39 isn't strictly necessary. Conversely, I think it might do nicely in m. 38.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

Thanks for checking!

Quote from: Latios212 on January 11, 2022, 06:15:36 PMI love this song :)

The actual version is better but also ... harder to put on piano.  I think this works pretty nicely.

Quote from: Latios212 on January 11, 2022, 06:15:36 PMI love this song :)

Things:
- m. 1/5 beat 1: I hear an A above the F in the left hand
- m. 22 beat 1: I hear a B instead of E in the left hand
- The upper C in the LH of m. 39 isn't strictly necessary. Conversely, I think it might do nicely in m. 38.

All of these adjusted.

Quote from: Latios212 on January 11, 2022, 06:15:36 PM- Not sure if you're going for direct transcription at the beginning since octaves are (rightfully) omitted in favor of just the main melody in m. 9+, but in m. 3 beat 3 I hear the B octave doubled in the left hand, and in m. 4 beats 3-4 I hear the E and C octave doubled

Yes the idea was to only do the doubling in the opening and in the last few bars.  Some of these seem fainter than others, but I've put them all in.

Quote from: Latios212 on January 11, 2022, 06:15:36 PM- I could be wrong and this may just be up to interpretation but I think the dotted quarter in m. 27/31/35 could be written as the E instead. This would simplify things a bit, at least visually

Yeah it's not super clear what the voicing here is meant to be.  I tried to go follow roughly what happens in the proper version (although it doesn't fit 100%).  This is what feels right to me and I decided that it didn't really affect how the outcome sounds so I've left it as it is for now.  Let me know if you have any strong feelings about it though.

Quote from: Latios212 on January 11, 2022, 06:15:36 PM- The high C in m. 33 beat 3 isn't there

Oh whoops that bar is completely wrong.  I must've copied it over with bar 29 when I trying to make the rolls look consistent and forgot to fix it.  Thanks!

Files updated.

Latios212

Quote from: Libera on January 12, 2022, 06:25:35 AMThe actual version is better but also ... harder to put on piano.  I think this works pretty nicely.
Yeah for sure, it's a nice quick sight read. One day though... maybe we'll have the full version :)

Quote from: Latios212 on January 11, 2022, 06:15:36 PM- I could be wrong and this may just be up to interpretation but I think the dotted quarter in m. 27/31/35 could be written as the E instead. This would simplify things a bit, at least visually
Quote from: Libera on January 12, 2022, 06:25:35 AMYeah it's not super clear what the voicing here is meant to be.  I tried to go follow roughly what happens in the proper version (although it doesn't fit 100%).  This is what feels right to me and I decided that it didn't really affect how the outcome sounds so I've left it as it is for now.  Let me know if you have any strong feelings about it though.
Since it's not really clear (and doesn't really matter much, as it'll sound the same anyway) I'd opt for the E just to make it simpler to read. What you have is fine though, if you want to keep it.

Everything else looks good so I'll approve!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bloop

Definitely looking good, cute song! The only thing I noticed is that in m2 beat 4, I heard an F below the A in the R.H. (pretty much like the first note in m1), but that's all ^^

Libera

Sure, we can have that one too.

Thanks for checking, files updated.

Bloop

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Bloop.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot