News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

[MOB] Fire Emblem Heroes - "Climb the Sky" by Code_Name_Geek

Started by Zeta, February 13, 2022, 01:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Quote from: Code_Name_Geek on August 28, 2022, 09:38:30 AMThe one spot that seemed to need it was m. 61, so added.
Yep, I agree that's the main place I would put them since it does a sudden shift from the D major section back into D minor.

Whew, a lot of work done on this one! I'm happy to say it looks fantastic now, I only have some small things to point out :)

- For m. 55-56 and 59, you may want to raise the beam above RH beat 5 a little bit so the slurs has a bit more breathing room, like in m. 60.
- The RH beat 1 notes in m. 64 are misaligned. Measure 63 too but perhaps that was intentional?
- Just for your consideration about staccato placement - although this sheet is certainly fine as is.
- The hidden measure at the end (do we need that?) messes with the widths of the last few measures a bit. Try and even them out a bit (in particular, m. 65 seems a bit compressed compared to the others)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Code_Name_Geek

Quote from: Latios212 on September 20, 2022, 03:47:04 PM- For m. 55-56 and 59, you may want to raise the beam above RH beat 5 a little bit so the slurs has a bit more breathing room, like in m. 60.
- The RH beat 1 notes in m. 64 are misaligned. Measure 63 too but perhaps that was intentional?
- Just for your consideration about staccato placement - although this sheet is certainly fine as is.
- The hidden measure at the end (do we need that?) messes with the widths of the last few measures a bit. Try and even them out a bit (in particular, m. 65 seems a bit compressed compared to the others)
- Done.
- I think these might have gotten misaligned when I moved the dots somehow... I re-entered those notes and I think it looks better now?
- Fixed the staccatos as well.
- I must have added that hidden measure earlier on to fix some kind of issue, but taking it out doesn't seem to affect anything now. That didn't fix the spacing on its own so I manually added some width to that measure.

Thanks for taking a look!

Latios212

Thanks for making the fixes really quick! Everything looks good so I will accept :)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot