News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

[NES] Silkworm - "Ending" by Jacopo Tore & Chiara Basolu

Started by Zeta, March 15, 2022, 08:58:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JacopoTore

Quote from: XiaoMigros on May 16, 2022, 07:45:53 AMAwesome! There are some more minor things I found, such as:
  • Measure 1: I think the forte marking should be moved down a bit, so it is centered between the staves, and right a bit, so its starts at the same place as the notes.
  • The sheet also doesn't have a tempo marking yet, you should probably add one of those.
  • There is also a lot of vertical space between the first system and the composer/arranger text, so after adding the tempo marking you should change that.
Did it

Bloop

-m1: L.H. note should be a G.
-You could try and add some articulations (so staccatos and/or tenutos) to some notes, since not all quarter notes are the same length here. For example, m9-10 in the L.H. are very clearly staccato, while in m11-12 they are tenuto.
-m15: I hear the G in the L.H. an octave up (so in the R.H.). This allows you to move the C down an octave to its original octave too, if you want.

Btw, if you want the low C in m13-14 down an octave too, you could use the damper pedal and put the high C in the R.H.

JacopoTore

Bloop

Sorry for the wait on my response, but looking better already!
-m1-8: All L.H. quarter notes in this section are just as staccato as the ones in m9-10, so I think you can add staccatos to these too. Maybe you can also add a staccato mark to the first dotted 8th note in both R.H. and L.H. in m6 and 8.
-m14: The first half note in the second layer of the R.H. should be an E (I think this was like that before too)
-There's an empty measure on a second page that could just as well be deleted.

JacopoTore

Quote from: Bloop on July 15, 2022, 10:59:32 AMSorry for the wait on my response, but looking better already!
-m1-8: All L.H. quarter notes in this section are just as staccato as the ones in m9-10, so I think you can add staccatos to these too. Maybe you can also add a staccato mark to the first dotted 8th note in both R.H. and L.H. in m6 and 8.
-m14: The first half note in the second layer of the R.H. should be an E (I think this was like that before too)
-There's an empty measure on a second page that could just as well be deleted.
did it

Bloop

Great, then I'll approve!
You cannot view this attachment.

Static

This looks good, the only thing I have to say is that the developer (Tecmo) should be added to the copyright, and that "Sammy Japan" should be "Sammy Corporation," the official name of the business. The copyright info should look like this:

Tecmo, Sammy Corporation © 1990

JacopoTore

Quote from: Static on August 27, 2022, 03:40:44 PMThis looks good, the only thing I have to say is that the developer (Tecmo) should be added to the copyright, and that "Sammy Japan" should be "Sammy Corporation," the official name of the business. The copyright info should look like this:

Tecmo, Sammy Corporation © 1990
Did it

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Static.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot