[NES] Taboo: The Sixth Sense - "The Magician" by Jacopo Tore, Andrea Licheri & Andrea Muceli

Started by Zeta, March 21, 2022, 07:53:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Taboo: The Sixth Sense
Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: The Magician
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arrangers: Jacopo Tore, Andrea Licheri & Andrea Muceli

[attachment deleted by admin]

Static

Looks pretty good
  • I think this would be better written in cut time (2/2), with a tempo of half=100 (no need to change the notes themselves, just the time signature and tempo).
  • The quarter notes in the melody (m3-4) are played longer, non-staccato.
  • I would add Tradewest as a publisher to the copyright info at the bottom.
  • The arranger name on the sheet and on the site (in the submission info) should match, so either "cubo2" or "Andrea Muceli". Let us know which you prefer, and we can edit the arranger name for you if needed.

Static

Looks good. In the copyright info, Rare should be there also. It should say "Rare, Tradewest" (or the other way around)

I'll approve, but make sure you do that.

Latios212

Is "Andrea Muceli" supposed to be cubo2's arranger name? If so, I'll get that updated in the system.

Aside from what Static mentioned above about the copyright, please put the arranger info in two lines, with a comma after the second arranger:
Arrangement by Jacopo Tore,
Andrea Muceli, and Andrea Licheri
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JacopoTore

Quote from: Latios212 on April 14, 2022, 04:40:19 PMIs "Andrea Muceli" supposed to be cubo2's arranger name? If so, I'll get that updated in the system.

Aside from what Static mentioned above about the copyright, please put the arranger info in two lines, with a comma after the second arranger:
Arrangement by Jacopo Tore,
Andrea Muceli, and Andrea Licheri
Did it! Thank you!

Latios212

Alrighty, updated the arranger name and will now accept.

edit: there should be a comma between Rare and Tradewest in the copyright, I'll edit that in shortly
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta