News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

[DELETED] [GBA] Mario Kart: Super Circuit - "Bowser Castle" by Fantastic Ike

Started by Zeta, July 20, 2023, 10:54:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Mario Kart
Game: Mario Kart: Super Circuit
Console: Game Boy Advance
Title: Bowser Castle
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Fantastic Ike

Fantastic Ike

This song was clearly not made to be performed on a piano but nonetheless goes pretty hard. Hopefully this arrangement won't be too difficult to go over, I had to get creative.

cashwarrior1

• I like the tempo marking
  • m10 The right hand can still play the melody in its original octave starting on beat 1.5. The jump isn't too bad and having it in the left hand here kinda loses it.
  • m17 The clef change can be moved to m18 since it's already in bass clef and you don't need the treble clef until the next measure.
  • m31 Thoughts on keeping the eighth notes in the right hand for beats 1 and 2 and having the melody switch to the left hand?
  • m41 RH beat 3 has a D below the F#

Fantastic Ike

Quotem31 Thoughts on keeping the eighth notes in the right hand for beats 1 and 2 and having the melody switch to the left hand?

What, like move the LH eighth notes up an octave and switch it with RH? I'm just a bit worried about them sounding a bit hectic.

cashwarrior1

Leave the RH playing B and E like it is the measure before, and have the LH play the first three notes of the melody like it does in the first half of measure 29. As it is right now, there's clash since the RH is playing on top of the LH (they both play E on beat 2), so changing it would remove the clash.

Fantastic Ike

Oh, of course. Spent so long trying to fix that one section I forgot I could do that. Updated