News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

[NDS] Nintendogs - "Chow Record" by PokéMaster

Started by Zeta, May 15, 2022, 06:02:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

Bump for arranger (also pinged on discord)

These were the comments I left on discord:
-m12 and 64: My original comment of aligning the L.H. and R.H. was because the full chord wasn't in this bar. Now that it is, it looks better to align the L.H. with the chord instead of the E in the 2nd layer.
-m29: The grace note in the R.H. should be flipped (grace notes should always point upwards, unless the grace notes itself are in multiple layers)

Also did you have any thoughts on my 1st and 3rd comment here?:
Quote from: Bloop on November 14, 2022, 11:58:13 AMI hear the B in m9 and the F# in m11 have a different, sharper attack and sound than the rest of the notes in the chords.

Oh maybe I just missed it haha, it's there yeah ^^

It makes it a bit more ambiguous when the D has to be played though: there's not defined way whether a rolled chord (the wavy line) should start on the beat or end on the beat, but usually they end on the beat. This makes the placement of the grace note less clear, because it doesn't show whether it should be before the arpeggio, or somewhere during it. I personally feel like the grace note is kinda out of place when you've used the wavy lines throughout the rest of the sheet.

PokeMaestro

Hello. I just discussed with Bloop on the procedure of this submission. Since I can't use Finale currently I would agree if the suggested changes were made by another user, Bloop f. e.

Bloop

Awesome! I made some edits and reuploaded the files (fixed some formatting things too), so I'm ready to accept!

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Bloop.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot