Series: Other
Game: Nintendo Switch Sports
Console: Nintendo Switch
Title: Café
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: XiaoMigros

[attachment deleted by admin]

XiaoMigros

I actually arranged this a few months back when the demo came out, but now that the full game is here I think it's safer to submit this..

Should be fairly straightforward, only two things I'm not 100% on is system spacing and the beaming in m6.

Static

• Regarding m6 RH beats 3-4, it should just be unbeamed there, simple as that
  • System spacing stuff: You could fit this on 1 page with 6 measures per system, though it might be too cramped for your taste. You could alleviate that a little by going to Document > Document Options > Music Spacing > Minimum Distance Between Notes with Ties > set to ~0.1. This will shorten up the ties throughout the score (though you'll have to click on each measure to make it take effect).
    Otherwise, I'd recommend maybe moving another system to page 2 to even things out. If you're going to use a 2nd page anyway, it should be filled up some more.
  • m15 RH beat 3: Did you mean to have a staccato here? It sounds staccato me like all the other quarter notes
That's all I got, looks good

XiaoMigros

Quote from: Static on May 04, 2022, 07:34:39 PMYou could fit this on 1 page with 6 measures per system, though it might be too cramped for your taste.
I tried this out and yeah, it was. I've moved another system to page 2 and spaced it out a bit more instead.

The other stuff has been updated as well. Thanks!

Static

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot