News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

BlueKirby's Arrangements (NEW: Mnemonic => Extraction - Len'en 00)

Started by BlueKirby, October 23, 2020, 03:37:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueKirby

more simple higu because i transcribed this song earlier in kekwalk for fun and its really simple

[Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai] You (M.Box) Listen on MuseScore | Original
pfp is by me

My MuseScore

play len'en and kid icarus uprising

BlueKirby

wow. another sheet from me. and two days in a row for sheets. merry blirbmas or whatever.

[Evanescent Existence] Old Stifled Memories ~ BEGAN: Listen on MuseScore | Original
pfp is by me

My MuseScore

BlueKirby

full disclosure: this was meant to be theoretically playable. figured since the song goes fucking nuts, i'd go nuts too but still kept it in the realm of "things a human could possibly do"

also haha its the funnie song. volume warning on the original because JynX Mixing Momentā„¢

[Reactivate Majestical Imperial] Present World Overhaul: Listen on MuseScore | Original
pfp is by me

My MuseScore

BlueKirby

more len'en 3, because xeno a said so i felt like it when it came on random

[Reactivate Majestical Imperial] Each of Their Thoughts and Footprints: Listen on MuseScore | Original
pfp is by me

My MuseScore

BlueKirby

surprised no one has tried this before, its was much easier and clearer than i expected it to be. anyways, TD OST good, bottom text

[Ten Desires] Youkai Back Shrine Road: Listen on MuseScore | Original
pfp is by me

My MuseScore

BlueKirby

that's not a typo in the thread title, officially this really is the 00th game in the series. there was even an entire series anniversary trailer that emphasized it!

[Book of the Cafe] Mnemonic => Extraction: Listen on MuseScore | Original
pfp is by me

My MuseScore